Knowledge Base
Community

Phones available to buy from GG

Started by: keithscarfe
On: 11/01/2018 | 11:17
Replies: 6

by: keithscarfe
on: 11/01/2018 | 11:17

How come GG doesn't offer the Google pixel phones to buy? Is there a reason does any one know, like Google wont let them, or have they just not bothered with these phones? It is a shame because I am thinking of buying one and I like GG's method of buying with choice of up front payment then finance.

Who decided which phones they will sell? Will they be offering these in the future?

Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
by: mcilwraith
on: 11/01/2018 | 12:27

hello @keithscarfe i`m afraid we as community members dont have stock information   

anything like that would be up to giffgaffs buyers and not available to us

Message 2 of 7
by: sarahbanahnah
on: 11/01/2018 | 12:28
We are just community members therefore we are not aware of thus
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click the banner above for a free giffgaff SIM with free airtime credit of £5.
If you can't see it, then click the link below:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/sarahbanahnah
Message 3 of 7
by: allan1954
on: 11/01/2018 | 14:49
welcome to giffgaff @keithscarfe we would never know if giffgaff would ever sell this phone as we are customers like you.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: endorphin
on: 11/01/2018 | 16:07

Hi @keithscarfe they did sell the Nexus 5x and 6 (IIRC) a few years back so they might stock the Pixels or they had such low sales of the 5X and 6 that they're not going to bother with the Pixels. No-one here will know for certain!

Get a free giffgaff SIM/microSIM/nanoSIM with free £5 credit
Message 5 of 7
by: jaymailsays
on: 12/01/2018 | 10:56

I am guessing that high end phones generate more profit and phone sales are now a big proportion of annual turnover. 

You could message/write the Managing Director for their thoughts on stocking the Pixel as we know as much as you on the subject @keithscarfe

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
by: ungourin
on: 12/01/2018 | 11:12

the fact giffgaff sell phones is great , stock is not always up there but there decent priced and i like the monthly payback scheme

Message 7 of 7