Community

Please Keep Giffgaff labs!!!

Started by: theresonlyoneash
On: 22/10/2010 | 13:07
Replies: 10

Go to best answer
by: theresonlyoneash
on: 22/10/2010 | 13:07

I think its a fantastic idea and im disappointed its only experimental, i can benefit from it and im saving a lot of money

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 11
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: shutterbug
on: 22/10/2010 | 13:22

The idea of the giffgaff labs Goodybags is that they are designed to see how popular a particular new idea for a Goodybag is.

The good news is that if the £5 Goodybag has proved to be very popular, it might well be made permanent.

As you've saved money on the £5 bag, perhaps lots of other giffgaffer's have too, and it'll become a permanent feature!

Click Here to request a die-cut giffgaff NANO-SIM with £5 credit for your iPhone 5!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To request a precut iPhone 4 microSIM with £5 bonus credit fill out this order form
For a standard SIM with £5 bonus credit please click the banner below.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
by: shutterbug
on: 22/10/2010 | 13:22

The idea of the giffgaff labs Goodybags is that they are designed to see how popular a particular new idea for a Goodybag is.

The good news is that if the £5 Goodybag has proved to be very popular, it might well be made permanent.

As you've saved money on the £5 bag, perhaps lots of other giffgaffer's have too, and it'll become a permanent feature!

Click Here to request a die-cut giffgaff NANO-SIM with £5 credit for your iPhone 5!
To request a precut iPhone 4 microSIM with £5 bonus credit fill out this order form
For a standard SIM with £5 bonus credit please click the banner below.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 11
on: 23/10/2010 | 03:48
sounds encouraging cheers

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 11
by: j_oxbury
on: 23/10/2010 | 13:54

I joined giff gaff yesterday had been meaning to for a while, and topped up with the experimental goodybag and would love it to stay as its good value and def saving me money!

Message 4 of 11
on: 23/10/2010 | 18:22
Its a fantastic idea, and you can be flexile whether you want to buy another GG lab, instead of paying another tenner for a bundle that you wont completely use, long live giff gaff

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 11
by: callumacrae
on: 23/10/2010 | 18:28
It's being confusing some people though, and has led to more than a few people leaving giffgaff (they didn't read it properly)

~Callum
Why I left giffgaff: my (not so great) experience with the giffgaff agents: http://pastebin.com/hDy2izfy
Message 6 of 11
by: petext200
on: 24/10/2010 | 00:39
Well, you never know, there might be another labs bag that is even better value, we shall have to wait and see Smiley Wink
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 11
by: liam79
on: 24/10/2010 | 04:46

one of the best parts of giff gaff,,is the free giffgaff to giffgaff calls,,an ya credit lasts a life time,dosent take a lot of arm twisting when u can get yourself and all your mates chattin for free

Message 8 of 11
by: bill
on: 24/10/2010 | 14:46
It does seem to have confused quite a few people, so if it does say I'd personally expect to see a few changes to Labs.
**Did this message help you? Please give it Kudos! Click the blue "Star with a plus" button over on the right. Thanks!
Message 9 of 11
by: crazylegs
on: 24/10/2010 | 23:20

Well it would only confuse the thick and the uneducated who can't read..

My 11 year old daughter understood it perfectly!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message 10 of 11