Knowledge Base
Community

Post for giffgaff on my blog (geekonthepc.com)

Started by: geekonthepc
On: 03/04/2010 | 11:23
Replies: 4

by: geekonthepc
on: 03/04/2010 | 11:23

Hi all

As I like giffgaff a lot, I've done a post for it on my blog (to hopefully promote it a little).

The post can be found here. I'm hoping everything I've said is correct - if I've made any errors please let me know and I'll fix them Smiley Happy.

Happy Easter everyone!

GEEK!

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. Smiley Happy

That little star on the left can make my day Smiley Happy. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 5
by: borobabe
on: 03/04/2010 | 19:53
A couple of errors/omissions I have noticed: "where people can submit problems to" should read "that people can submit problems to". Free calls to all freefone numbers, such as 0800 and 0500 numbers, not just 0800 numbers. "loosing should be "losing". You haven't made any mention of network users having the chance to earn points, convertible into cash, for things such as promoting the network, participating in the forum, etc. Other than the errors listed above, I think you have got it right.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 5
by: geekonthepc
on: 04/04/2010 | 13:35

Thanks I've given you kudos. I'll fix those right away.

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. Smiley Happy

That little star on the left can make my day Smiley Happy. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
by: i_h8_indian_callcentres
on: 04/04/2010 | 13:49

Cant get more professional than that, top job.

Message 4 of 5
by: vincent
former giff-staffer

on: 06/04/2010 | 14:46

Yes, very impressed with the writting and kudos to you for all the love you send our way!

I hope your blog is read by millions! Smiley Happy

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VincentBoon
Message 5 of 5