Community

Purchase Goodybags with top-up code

Started by: jonmc95
On: 10/10/2010 | 14:10
Replies: 4

Go to best answer
by: jonmc95
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:10

I think it would be a wonderful idea if you could purchase Goodybags using a top-up code, this would be convenient as you don't have to give your credit card details, you can use money to buy the code and if anything goes wrong than it has nothing to do with Giffgaff and you can go back to the shop and tell them your issue.

I think it should work like this, you enter your top-up code and click submit (or whatever it is Smiley Tongue) and it takes you to another page. On this page it will say you have entered a £5 top-up code, would you like; credit, a Goodybag or both?

And basically you can choose whatever you want and proceed, hopefully this idea works out because it would help me a lot!

Thank you so much for reading, if you like this idea why not Kudos me? Smiley Wink

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 5
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: rlproper
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:27
There is presently one extra step in the process as the voucher goes on as credit and the credit is used to buy a goodybag. The option to buy goodybags direct from the iPhone app is proposed for november and converting credit to goodybag by phoning a number and pressing keys on phone was mentioned by Vincent as something GiffGaff hope to develop in the future. This comes from a reply to a post in "great ideas" which is where I think this post would have been better. Please don't duplicate it again though.
I try to give good info but remember I am just another customer.
Message 5 of 5
by: mr_mitch
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:12

but.... you can basically do this already?

Message 2 of 5
by: jonmc95
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:12

How can you?

If you like the sound of giffgaff why not Order a FREE sim card below that comes with £5 FREE credit!
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 5
by: mr_mitch
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:20

activate the topup voucher by typing the code into the website. (or you can do it by calling 43430)

after this... go onto the website again and buy the goodybag from existing credit balance!

Message 4 of 5
by: rlproper
on: 10/10/2010 | 14:27
There is presently one extra step in the process as the voucher goes on as credit and the credit is used to buy a goodybag. The option to buy goodybags direct from the iPhone app is proposed for november and converting credit to goodybag by phoning a number and pressing keys on phone was mentioned by Vincent as something GiffGaff hope to develop in the future. This comes from a reply to a post in "great ideas" which is where I think this post would have been better. Please don't duplicate it again though.
I try to give good info but remember I am just another customer.
Message 5 of 5