Rebuild a giffgaff account and new features

Started by: zahra_javid
On: 03/12/2017 | 19:47
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: zahra_javid
on: 03/12/2017 | 19:47

Hi All

First off i love giffgaff as a network and want to to see it grow and get better.  Giffgaff started in 2009 and still new members are still posting about things now in 2017 that were requested suggestions that members posted about in 2009 and some of those changes have still not been implemented.

My suggestion is to rebuild a new test giffgaff account

And add these improvements add give giffgaff agents to make these changes on request of members

1 change username

2 transfer numbers between 2 accounts if u want to change ur number

3 delete an account

4 the ability to have multiple numbers linked to one account ie family account

So that parents can add there kids to there account

Please feel free to add more suggestions

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: giffgaff20147
on: 03/12/2017 | 21:53

@zahra_javid

Hello is not the idea of having labs that ideas get voted on and if enough votes is considered to be implemented ,

i dont see point of being able to request agents to allow it , u either get change implemented for all or not at all ,

i think some of your ideas are already in labs for discussion 

Message 2 of 4
by: giffgaff20147
on: 03/12/2017 | 21:53

@zahra_javid

Hello is not the idea of having labs that ideas get voted on and if enough votes is considered to be implemented ,

i dont see point of being able to request agents to allow it , u either get change implemented for all or not at all ,

Message 2 of 4
by: zahra_javid
on: 03/12/2017 | 22:07

giffgaff20147 wrote:

@zahra_javid

@giffgaff20147

I get ur point but it seems like some of my suggestions which have been mentioned by other members in ideas will never be implemented

Just somewhat disappointing

Message 3 of 4
by: koshka
on: 03/12/2017 | 22:17

Features that giffgaff want and can implement will be done via labs. Search for the one you want there and add support. It's the only way.

Message 4 of 4