Community

(SITE ERROR) early payback period page

Started by: deejay_psyop
On: 16/04/2018 | 14:46
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: deejay_psyop
on: 16/04/2018 | 14:46

i have just noticed a mistake on the link below where it mentions the early processing date / times....
https://giffgaff.com/profile/choose-payback-method
for the record the statement at present reads as........... i have capitalised the mistake on that page from the link above

You have until early June 2018 to select how you would like your Payback. If you selected airtime credit before the early credit cut off date you'll be included in the early credit payment which will be processed from >>>>{{EARLY-MID DECEMBER 2017.}}<<<< You cannot change your selection once we've started processing the early credit payment.

If you haven't opted to take your credit early, you have time until early June 2018 to change your selection. No changes can be made after this time. All remaining cash and credit payments will be processed from the Payback selection date.

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: davidevans0000
on: 16/04/2018 | 15:19

@deejay_psyop its already in this part of the forum. Date error in payback FAQs

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: davidevans0000
on: 16/04/2018 | 15:19

@deejay_psyop its already in this part of the forum. Date error in payback FAQs

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: mcilwraith
on: 16/04/2018 | 20:44

yes @deejay_psyop but these things are normally quickly spotted but it seems to take ages to get them sorted

Message 3 of 4
by: deejay_psyop
on: 17/04/2018 | 00:34
ok david all good mukka iv set you as best answer as you was first to correct me on the matter cheers
Message 4 of 4