Community

Sim Cards

Started by: sandhanwala
On: 17/10/2010 | 16:42
Replies: 3

Go to best answer
by: sandhanwala
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:42

How can i order more than one card on the site as few of my friends are intrested and i want them to go through me.  And also if i order sim through my account i ll get some credit for each activated sim.  Can some one confirm that for me please.  

Is ordering through your account the only way to get credit if the sim is activated or are there other ways?

many Thanks

Message 1 of 4
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: andreww
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:45

Order them through "Spread the Word" You can get giffgaff to post them directy to your mates. I tend to get them sent to me though and then show them how to do it (thus guaranteeing the 500 points! Smiley Very Happy )

Probably having a beer in the sunshine somewhere.
Message 2 of 4
by: andreww
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:45

Order them through "Spread the Word" You can get giffgaff to post them directy to your mates. I tend to get them sent to me though and then show them how to do it (thus guaranteeing the 500 points! Smiley Very Happy )

Probably having a beer in the sunshine somewhere.
Message 2 of 4
by: kevvy57
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:46
you can order upto 3 sims at a time and you can have a total of 10 until they are activited

and they will be linked to your account so once your friends activate them you will get the 500 points for reffering them
Message 3 of 4
by: darrenpainter
on: 17/10/2010 | 16:47
Yes for every sim card you order via the Spread the word option, you receive 500 points per activation worth £5 payback. Via that link you can order packs of three sims at a time, up to a limit of about 10 sims that are yet to be activated
Message 4 of 4