Knowledge Base
Community

Smarty - Pay for the data you use, not the data you don’t.

Started by: nominate
On: 31/08/2017 | 19:53
Replies: 53

by: rky11
on: 11/02/2018 | 07:44
Think I like
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 51 of 54
by: padiho
on: 11/02/2018 | 08:43 edited: 11/02/2018 | 13:21

I'm a low user and like many others my payback has always paid for my goodybag since the day I joined. So for me giffgaff suits very well. However I can see that for the majority of normal, heavier users on giffgaff,  this new offer from " smarty" will certainly make them consider a move. Even I looked at the " unlimited " calls offer that goes with it. I recently disposed of our landline as most people call me on my mobile making the landline cost wasted money. I do find though that I have keep a constant eye on my 250 minutes every month from giffgaff and will often choose to call certain people ( those that chat a lot 😀 )  a day or so before a new goodybag is due....just to make sure that I don't run out of minutes.  The unlimited calls offered on " smarty" did appeal, getting the money back for unused data  (which I rarely use ) also made me think. Time for giffgaff to give thought to another revamp of the goodybags on offer I think. I will stay for the moment but until reading of this other offer , moving networks has never entered my head, this one did make me stop and consider . 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 52 of 54
by: wilja
on: 11/02/2018 | 14:01

Thanks for posting that info , worth a second look I think 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 53 of 54
Highlighted
by: various_mm
on: 11/02/2018 | 15:03
@nominate

i recall suggesting the idea on here about GG buying back your unused data etc but it didn't get much support Smiley Sad

If my answer resolved your query then please mark it as a ' solution '. Thank you!
Message 54 of 54