Knowledge Base
Community

Sorry I don't want to be cruel.

Started by: howardjones29
On: 13/09/2015 | 18:44
Replies: 17

by: howardjones29
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:44

But after being a GG user for a few months now, and having no serious issues.

I am beginning (I may be wrong ) to think this is getting a bit like "Trip advisor" on here.

Many who use sites like the above mentioned are serial moaners , it is in their Genes and nothing will get in the way of a good gripe.

Others are just bone idle, they ask a question which has previously been asked on a post below theirs.

Either idle or want to announce to the World that they think they have a new unknown problem.

1.Use your eyes to see if there is an answer to your problem.

2.Life is too short to moan.

3.Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 18
by: raqib1998
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:47
True dat
Message 2 of 18
by: pamfletch
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:48

There are more members like myself who do not moan, than those who do, and most of the moaners who leave giffgaff thinking they'll get a better deal elsewhere usually come back when they realise the grass really isn't greener on the other sideSmiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Internet &MMS settings | Ask an Agent | If you need a SIM sent 1st class PM Me
Message 3 of 18
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:49

Cymru am byth

Message 4 of 18
by: nigelbrooks
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:50

@howardjones29

Unfair to Trip Advisor Smiley Wink

At least there people take time to search for solutions.

I had hoped that the new Payback scheme would put and end to the 'ask a agent' (sic) responses.

It has helped but there are still those who neither read the question nor respond well to gently being 'reminded' that it is quality of response not responding first to everything that counts.

Kudo to you Howard, not cruel at all, simply pragmatic.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
I donate 100% of my SIM activation payback to charity, please help me boost the donation
Message 5 of 18
by: figment_uk
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:50
  • 4. Post in the correct forum. Smiley Wink
I do not work for giffgaff, so cannot check anything on your account. This is a public community - please do not post any personal info.

Message 6 of 18
by: mathew40
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:51

Its frustrating isn't it 😉. 

frustration_relief.png

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 18
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:56

I may sound a bit harsh, but in a nutshell there is without doubt a lot of content GG users who happilly trundle along and never give a second thought to their account.

I'm just a nosey old sod who lurks on here now and again .Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 18
on: 13/09/2015 | 18:57

It is the correct forum, I am helping and supporting the "Bewildered"

Message 9 of 18
by: t_will
community giff-staffer

on: 13/09/2015 | 19:26

I've moved this through to our Contribute forum, as a comment on giffgaff rather than a request for help - the Help forum is best suited to troubleshooting, whereas this kind of feedback works well in Contribute. I look forward to seeing the result of the discussion Smiley Happy

giffgaff community bloke
I'll be away on a break after the 20th until July 1st. If you need something while I'm away, ask an Educator you know or hit me up next month.
You can send me a message and we'll get rolling. Need a topic? Try here.
Message 10 of 18