Community

Spread giffgaff posters.

Started by: elbubsio
On: 10/10/2015 | 19:15
Replies: 46

by: elbubsio
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:15 edited: 10/04/2016 | 17:23

*NOW UPDATED TO REFLECT THE NEW PRICE STRUCTURE*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow giffgaffers,

It was noticed recently that the advertising posters for giffgaff have disappeared from the KB page, so I decided to create some new ones. 

First, the basic poster -

GGposterbasic.jpg

Larger Version

This one has a box at the bottom with a blank space so you can add your member name.

Next, for the smartphone users -

GGPosterqr.jpg

Larger Version

The QR code there is to my affiliate page.  To get your own QR code, go to this page and type in your affiliate link address.  Then you can use an image editing program to replace mine, or print it out and stick it over the top.  Again, there's room to add your member name in the address underneath too.

Finally, for that vintage 'flyer on a lamp post' feel, we have this one, which has tear off strips -

GGPosterstrips.jpg

Larger Version

And now there's a more simplified version for putting in a shop window or anywhere you want to give out SIMs -

giffgaffsimple.jpg

Larger Version

Again, there's room to add your member name in the affiliate link and to put a QR code or anything else you fancy in the blank space below.

Feel free to use them.  Hope you like them Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 47
by: the_islander
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:17
That's great, nicely done and very good of you to share these.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 47
by: llw
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:18

Wow - they look great Smiley Happy

Posted by Lily x Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 47
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:34 edited: 10/10/2015 | 19:35

Thanks guys.  I should point out too that @jammydodge has designed another page,which can be printed on the reverse of the first poster to create a leaflet.  His page can be found here

Just an FYI too, the posters are designed to be printed as A3 images, but they should be okay at A4.  I woouldn't go any smaller than that with them though as some of the writing would be miniscule Smiley Very Happy

Quick question too.  I'd like to try and get these put in a more permanent place so people can find and download them easily.  Could anyone advise me on where the best place is and/or who to speak to about that?

Thankee muchly Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 47
by: jammydodge
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:38 edited: 10/10/2015 | 19:39

Nice one @elbubsio
Here is the second page guys for those who want it.

Leaflet side1.jpgBack

Hope you guys like it

JammyDodge

“Click“Click“Service “Click
Message 5 of 47
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:47

Thanks @jammydodge   I did put a link in to your page, but the resulting image is a bit small, so peeps are probably better clicking yours Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 47
Highlighted
by: jammydodge
on: 10/10/2015 | 19:55 edited: 11/10/2015 | 14:19

Yea. I think the two should marry up and so we should get them posted permanently together somewhere on the site. @elbubsio

Can someone arrange that? What about @gregg_b @t_will @gurpreet_l @amy_b_d @alex_w 

Can you help us do this?

Cheers,

JammyDodge

“Click“Click“Service “Click
Message 7 of 47
on: 10/10/2015 | 22:40

@jammydodge

Yup, I agree.  I've contacted an educator, but yet to hear back.  If I hear anything, I'll let you know Smiley Wink

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 47
by: wilpatgala
on: 11/10/2015 | 08:05
Well done you, very tidy stuff.
Get a free giffgaff SIM. It includes £5 free credit, yay!
Message 10 of 47