by: janerichards27
on: 16/06/2016 | 22:35
Great idea. Thanks
Message 41 of 47
by: tuneintestaccount
on: 16/11/2016 | 23:10

elbubsio wrote:

*NOW UPDATED TO REFLECT THE NEW PRICE STRUCTURE*

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi fellow giffgaffers,

It was noticed recently that the advertising posters for giffgaff have disappeared from the KB page, so I decided to create some new ones. 

First, the basic poster -

GGposterbasic.jpg

Larger Version

This one has a box at the bottom with a blank space so you can add your member name.

Next, for the smartphone users -

Larger Version

The QR code there is to my affiliate page.  To get your own QR code, go to this page and type in your affiliate link address.  Then you can use an image editing program to replace mine, or print it out and stick it over the top.  Again, there's room to add your member name in the address underneath too.

Finally, for that vintage 'flyer on a lamp post' feel, we have this one, which has tear off strips -

GGPosterstrips.jpg

Larger Version

And now there's a more simplified version for putting in a shop window or anywhere you want to give out SIMs -

giffgaffsimple.jpg

Larger Version

Again, there's room to add your member name in the affiliate link and to put a QR code or anything else you fancy in the blank space below.

Feel free to use them.  Hope you like them Smiley Wink

Thanks for this Smiley Happy Have saved them so I can share the giffgaff love Smiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 42 of 47
on: 27/03/2017 | 18:23

Has anyone managed to come up with any new posters, to reflect the goodybag data/minutes allowance changes? As the current ones I have are from before the recent changes.

Many thanks!

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 44 of 47
by: scrappydez
on: 27/03/2017 | 18:33

@tuneintestaccount

Im afraid that would be down to the topic author, it's there creation. 

Get your SIM delivered today by 1st Class Post, yeah boy.
Message 45 of 47
on: 27/03/2017 | 18:38

scrappydez wrote:

@tuneintestaccount

Im afraid that would be down to the topic author, it's there creation. 

Okay thanks for the info Smiley Happy If the topic author doesn't create any more then I'm sure some other members can create their own and put up Smiley Happy I don't know how to Smiley Sad

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 46 of 47
by: davidvarley
on: 11/04/2017 | 10:52
You done a good Job creating these posters they look really professional.
Message 47 of 47