Knowledge Base
Community

Supplier fix and contact with customers would be COURTESY

Started by: taffdragon14
On: 07/12/2018 | 11:56
Replies: 5

by: taffdragon14
on: 07/12/2018 | 11:56

Okay - Full aware that Giffgaff keep their prices down by not having call centres and direct access. However, when we have issues such as the problems caused by the O2 outtage. I expect my provider to come up with solutions and keep their customer informed.

Two major issues:

1. I still have issues with failed messages and multiple messages - I do not intend to download Apps as suggested by other members (but, thank you for the advise). I expect my provider to sort this out and inform me what to do.

2. Compensation - 

Simple Courtesy - Look after your customers.

Message 1 of 6
by: gizzblue
on: 07/12/2018 | 12:32 edited: 07/12/2018 | 12:33

Which provider exactly are you talking about ????....giffgaff because of mvno, o2 because it's their network or Erricsson for supplying their dodgy equipment ?.😅😅...and how would they text you if like yesterday texts were hit n miss ?.

Honestly not trying to sound sarcastic, just curious as to who your trying to blame or how you think giffgaff or the aforementioned can contact every single user?.

Message 2 of 6
by: tradertall
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:05
compensation will follow.
o2 will compensate giffgaff so giffgaff should compensate us.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 6
by: katenzo83
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:08
Mmmmm just to point out people were informed by o2 threw other means. We all found out through our phones an then realising giffgaff must be Connected to o2. Regardless they could of sent an email or any point of contact to customers so your argument is pretty null tbh. There were ways around it to get hold of customers. As o2 did. So why your arguing on the companies side is beyond me xx
Message 4 of 6
by: ray2
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:42 edited: 07/12/2018 | 13:48

Hi @taffdragon14

This message from  @roxy_r has been posted 

Hi, we will be posting soon about our plans to make it up to our members, so keep an eye on the Announcement forum. I will also make sure I post a link here so everyone is kept in the loop.

This message was posted on this thread in service updates,
They are aware about the issue around txt and multiple txts.

Update

Here is the post from announcements around compensating members.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
Highlighted
by: 4128334
on: 07/12/2018 | 13:59
@taffdragon14
Good Afternoon,
If you go to the Announcement Page you will find a full explanation of how giff propose to do with regards to compensation.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 6