How good is your giffgaff data streaming quality?
I thought it might be interested to ask members about their data experiences because we tend to only hear about people who have a bad experience, so the info I read might be biased. I'd like to get a clearer picture, and I thought it might be interesting for other members too.
Please answer only in relation to normal data streaming - Please don't give an answer in relation to throttled data on the always-on goodybag after the 6GB allowance has been used. That's a different issue.
If everyone could answer with one of the following options then I'll compile the responses.
If complicated answers are given then I might not be able to include the answer in a compiled list.
My data streaming quality is:
3. OK for occasional use or low-data-capacity activities.
5. Unusable for regular use / non-existent / abysmal.
6. Intermittent - mixed - e.g. depends on location and weather etc.
7. Intermittent - usually useable, but not always adequate.
8. Intermittent - usually not adequate, but sometimes OK.
Also, please state whether you think you usually have 2G, 3G or 4G data speeds?
If you have any suggestions to modify the options, or to add details to the survey that could be interesting. then please let me know.