Community

The gaff - 4th January 2019

Started by: willp789
On: 04/01/2019 | 18:00
Replies: 33

by: frommoon
on: 07/01/2019 | 12:00

@a1antman wrote:

Hi everyone and a very big thankyou to ALL of The gaff team for the first edition of The gaff of 2019. Smiley Happy

Thank you @willp789, @bluemoonbaz, @jammydodge, @revilo10, @kathleen414, @brulaw and @toxiic Smiley Happy

As always a great edition packed full of information and handy tips. Smiley Happy

Welcome aboard to our our new giffgaff members: @frommoon and @deanandrea, I hope you are enjoying been part of our great network and community. Smiley Happy

Congratulations to @kath72 for this weeks photo of the week, it is an amazing photo and a great view. Smiley Happy

HAPPY 2019 everyone and I wish you every happienss and I also wish you a healthy year ahead. Smiley Happy

Kind Regards

a1antman Smiley Happy 

@a1antmanYes, I am very happy I joined Smiley Happy

Message 31 of 34
by: isabel1066
on: 07/01/2019 | 16:44
@brulaw thank you and the team for the gaff a great read.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 32 of 34
Highlighted
by: tired16
on: 10/01/2019 | 18:11

@willp789 @brulaw I've only just found the gaff!! Smiley Happy

Well done to you both and to everyone! A great edition! Smiley Happy It summarises all the main events and happenings beautifully! 

thank you.gif

I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was quoted from the lovely photography section! Smiley Happy Thank you! 

thanks.jpeg

@frommoon great to have you with us and to see you featured in this edition! Well done! Smiley Very Happy 

welcome giff.gif

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Please remember to select a "Best answer" and give "Kudos" to those that have helped you. Smiley Happy
Message 34 of 34