Knowledge Base
Community

The start of my 20 pound goodybag

Started by: sophiejam92
On: 14/07/2018 | 07:46
Replies: 7

by: sophiejam92
on: 14/07/2018 | 07:46

So as we all no things have been changed.

The usual goody bag I buy (£20) is now 25 pound .... gaff gaff state I always use less gb/mb then stated so I've gone for the new 20 pound good bag :/ let's see how this goes for me with no "always on data " 

I've had that package since joining I don't see why I should pay an extra five pounds :/ @so letc see how it goes if I use my Internet before the month ends I may have to think about going for another network unfortunately :/

How's it working for everyone else 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 8
by: the_islander
on: 14/07/2018 | 08:26
Hi @sophiejam92 a lot of members feel the same way regarding having to pay more for effectively the same thing but more data at a better speed.

I've actually been using mobile data a lot more in the last 2 months as have unlimited data with 3, perks of a dual sim phone! I stream music, visit the forums and other social media and play pokemon go while out and about and I've actually used considerably less data than I thought I would!

Hopefully you'll find the 20gb to be plenty and will not have to go looking elsewhere.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 8
by: freedmaniac
on: 14/07/2018 | 11:11

@sophiejam92

Probably too early to say as the new packages have only just started.

I would think that you will have a lot more meaningful responses after two months use.

Message 3 of 8
by: bobrobinson
on: 14/07/2018 | 11:47

@sophiejam92

I use the £15 bag and i did me fine as it was .But it did get a bit close sometimes so the extra data will be a relief for me.

All the best and hope the new £20 is fine for you.

All the best BobSmiley Happy

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 8
on: 14/07/2018 | 18:53
@the_islander it realy is a shame, because there is other networks which do now have cheaper bundles .. see last month it stated I used between 16 and 17gb last month ... let's see if I need another goodybag before the end of the month :/ hopefully I won't because I do like giffgafg and have been here a while now so don't want to have to change
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
on: 14/07/2018 | 18:54
@freedmaniac I'll no by the end of my bundle lol as I am not doing any high differently x
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 8
by: the_islander
on: 14/07/2018 | 19:18
@sophiejam92 just use your data as you normally would and use this month as a test. Hopefully you'll have more than enough for the entire month 👍 the top end goodybags are falling off the competitive scale, just seen that Three does 30gb with unlimited texts and data for £18 a month (usually £20 but currently on offer). Surprised to see that their all-you-can-eat plan is £34/month though... Gosh that's a lot!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 8
Highlighted
by: shabazmoqsud
on: 16/07/2018 | 11:29

sophiejam92 wrote:

So as we all no things have been changed.

The usual goody bag I buy (£20) is now 25 pound .... gaff gaff state I always use less gb/mb then stated so I've gone for the new 20 pound good bag :/ let's see how this goes for me with no "always on data " 

I've had that package since joining I don't see why I should pay an extra five pounds :/ @so letc see how it goes if I use my Internet before the month ends I may have to think about going for another network unfortunately :/

How's it working for everyone else 

@sophiejam92 i agree with you maybe the always on data is too much especially given the speed is reduced from 8am till midnidnight

Remember with the £20 goodybag you get 21GB data.

What i dont understand and i dont mean to offend anyone that uses the Always on data goodybag

Those that do, do they not have wifi at home?

I mean how much data do you actually need?  Because whatever the package there are people that will always be unhappy as you cannot please everyone.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 8