Knowledge Base
Community

Three - the mobile company run by you?

Started by: jtemplar
On: 21/07/2016 | 10:28
Replies: 19

by: harrybeau
on: 21/07/2016 | 13:51

I too thought Germany was already included ( I also thought Greece was  ). Shows how much ( little ) I know. Smiley Tongue

Message 12 of 20
by: paulipat45
on: 21/07/2016 | 15:06 edited: 21/07/2016 | 15:07

Well maybe they are and I am happy for them but I am happier here than there, I spent a couple of years with 3 but am happier here @jtemplar

Message 13 of 20
by: sarahbanahnah
on: 21/07/2016 | 15:08
Three is full of s**t anyway
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Click the banner above for a free giffgaff SIM with free airtime credit of £5.
If you can't see it, then click the link below:
http://giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/sarahbanahnah
Message 14 of 20
by: danshevik
on: 21/07/2016 | 15:21

I don't use twitter or any other social media so I don't know what giffgaff are like in interacting with customer's and taking on board feedback they receive. On the forum it seems pretty non-existent. They just do their own thing and see how people react. Not a great way of doing things if you ask me.

hey, here's giffgaff money

we have a new exciting feature for you all to try out

we're shoehorning some crap you don't need at the top of the homepage for you to instantly scroll past, have fun!

we want your feedback on giffgaff labs so we can instantly ignore it.

Sometimes though not being 'run by you' is preferable, just yesterday I had a chat with Three's live chat and it was absolutely sensational, I had a great chat with them, none of this copy pasta malarkey, it was a lovely conversation about the weather and mobile phones while my issue was being resolved.

It was so good I said in the feedback that the person deserved a promotion :lol.

If you can't fix what's broken, you'll go insane.
Message 15 of 20
by: blackfive460
on: 21/07/2016 | 16:57

danshevik wrote:

Sometimes though not being 'run by you' is preferable, just yesterday I had a chat with Three's live chat and it was absolutely sensational, I had a great chat with them, none of this copy pasta malarkey, it was a lovely conversation about the weather and mobile phones while my issue was being resolved.

It was so good I said in the feedback that the person deserved a promotion :lol.

That's been my experience with Three support too. 

They used to be next to useless but perhaps the bad publicity on that score has had the desired effect?

Message 16 of 20
by: jaycat
on: 21/07/2016 | 18:54

I've only ever needed to contact 3 customer support once, & I also had a good experience  - ended up with an extra £5 credit for something that wasn't exactly their fault, because the the guy said that I was a new customer, and he "wanted to make me happy"  Smiley Very Happy  (it did).

Message 17 of 20
by: terran_federation
on: 21/07/2016 | 19:10
+1 for Three's customer service from me.
They are helpful (usually) and pretty efficient.

It's the quality of their network for calls that ruined my time with them.
For a free giffgaff SIM with £5 of FREE credit, click here
Message 18 of 20
by: wilpatgala
on: 21/07/2016 | 19:20

Good for three, that is a decent offter to their customers I would have thought @jtemplar

Get a free giffgaff SIM. It includes £5 free credit, yay!
Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
by: ip633
on: 21/07/2016 | 19:20

All networks (including giffgaff) are affected by bad publicity from time to time, but it's surprising how Three's fortunes seem to have been transformed over the years. I never had any problems when I was with them, and on the few occasions that I needed technical support, I was pleasantly surprised at how efficiently my enquiry was handled. I only left them because BT offered me a very good broadband and mobile package, which at the time was too good to turn down.

I know it's only marketing at the end of the day, but who'd have thought that Three could have got away with stealing giffgaff's mantle of being the "challenger brand":

http://www.three.co.uk/makeitright#manifesto-tab

Message 20 of 20