Community

Top up every 3 months

Started by: jangir
On: 10/04/2010 | 02:27
Replies: 4

by: jangir
on: 10/04/2010 | 02:27

Hi

I feel the top up every three months to continue to get free calls and txt via giff, should be changed. It should instead be changed to a minimum of £5 top up every month, this way giff get £5 more in revenue and we the giffrevs(giffgaff revolutionists) get to top up a smaller amount then the current £10. This would also be good for parents who wish to top up for there kids but not over do the top up, £5 monthly allowance seems like a good idea. Also on the account details all calls should be available to view. not free calls and txt, just calls that cost. that i feel would be helpful. and finally i feel the internet should have a data/time cap on it to remain free. so for example you get two hours free a day after that its 10p an hour. and we need to have a vote on wether to keep the name or change it to something all users agree with, its a nice name, but when you try to sell it to new users, it dont exactly inspire them does it, giffgaff, sounds more like a windup gaff.

jay

Message 1 of 5
by: jonmd
on: 10/04/2010 | 10:32

I like 3 monthly topup timespan, would be even better if 6 monthly. Not actually that bothered about free GG to GG texts/calls but would like a daily data allowance free if possible. The time aspect of data usage doesn't seem to have much relevance and I am sure that such things as push e-mail could potentially leave you connected for several hours without using much data.

If you find the information above useful, please click the star to the left to give me kudos
Message 2 of 5
by: geekonthepc
on: 10/04/2010 | 15:53

I like it too - £10 per 3 months is perfect for me. Wouldn't want to have to top up every month - that just becomes a hassle!! Smiley Tongue

A little bit lost with your new network? Have a look at my handcrafted online manual - head over to the giffgaff bible. It explains everything you need to know. Smiley Happy

That little star on the left can make my day Smiley Happy. If I've said something that's useful, feel free to press it. Thank you. Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 5
by: alexpower
on: 11/04/2010 | 20:04

I have had my sim since January and never topped up. So the prices are pretty good!

Message 4 of 5
by: vincent
former giff-staffer

on: 12/04/2010 | 15:18

@geekonthepc wrote:

Wouldn't want to have to top up every month - that just becomes a hassle!! Smiley Tongue

You could of course just set auto top-up to ON, that way when you get below £3 in credit, you get automatically topped up with the amount you pre-set. (Either £10 or more).

Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/VincentBoon
Message 5 of 5