Knowledge Base
Community

UK Mail - delivery of phone

Started by: diddyvan
On: 11/02/2019 | 18:14
Replies: 3

by: diddyvan
on: 11/02/2019 | 18:14

I am a little frustrated with UK Mail (DHL Parcel).  I received a notification to say that the parcel would be delivered between 14:08 & 15:08 this afternoon.  Then at 17:02 received a notification that they tried to deliver the parce but no one was there.  My wife took the day off to ensure that we received this delivery so it was very odd to receive this message when clearly she was here. Now we have to arrange delivery but now no one will be here once again.  After reading all the other complaints, perhaps it is time that Giffgaff changes their courier provider.  If I had read these complaints, I would not have purchased this phone through Giffgaff.

Message 1 of 4
by: wilja
on: 11/02/2019 | 18:49

Yes @diddyvan sadly there have been many many posts like yours and it really shouldn't be happening. There was talk of seeking an alternative method of receiving the phone. Picking it up from a designated shop like Waitrose, Co-Op for instance. Hopefully this idea or similar will work out a better method than we currently have. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: lpwilliams
on: 11/02/2019 | 19:02

The option to collect from Sainsburys or Argos would be good.

Message 3 of 4
by: diddyvan
on: 11/02/2019 | 19:05
I agree with you, but the fact of the matter is that all other deliveries are delivered on time to the correct address. We use couriers everyday for our business without any issue.
Message 4 of 4