Knowledge Base
Community

Urgent attention required..... Web site .

Started by: brulaw
On: 28/07/2016 | 05:54
Replies: 20

by: brulaw
on: 28/07/2016 | 05:54 edited: 28/07/2016 | 06:01

Anyone@giffgaff

Some of todays ( yesterdays ) Errors .

Own recent posts .....Unavailable 

Profile ..... Unavailable 

My photos ..... Unavailable 

Time on line ......  Incorrect 

Plus other " pop up " error messages 

And to top it off  ...... Spell checker ...... Not working ( yet again ) 

It's is becomming more and more difficult to use this wesite  , there are far to many " hic ups " and errors , after 6 years of " tinkering " and various other " adjustments "  there should by now be a stable platform for both the network and the community ..... However the site is still suffering from instability issues  , if whoever is  responsible for it ( I mean no disrespect to them ) can't manage to sort it out perhaps it's time to call in someone who can .

I try to be positive , and patient  ..... but this website really does make that difficult at times ,

Smiley Frustrated

Message 1 of 21
by: hunterchunk
on: 28/07/2016 | 08:28

I have nothing showing on the hub either. 

Message 2 of 21
by: vincent_m
former giff-staffer

on: 28/07/2016 | 09:16

Good morning and thanks for flagging this up.  It seems to be inconsistent in that only some people are affected however those affected are seeing quite a few bugs/gremlins.  We're looking into the potential cause and should have a better understanding of the issue soon.

-Vince

Message 3 of 21
by: 4128334
on: 28/07/2016 | 09:57 edited: 28/07/2016 | 13:58

@vincent_m
Hi,
On the mobile App when I log in, it does not show latest threads.
Another problem with Mobile App, I feel it is the poor relation of the Full Site, no ability to edit post without going to main site, a long fangled process.
As a user of the Mobile Site all the time, I thought there was to be a Full Update to bring in line with Full Site?
Please can you give some consideration to members who use Mobile Site?

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 21
by: jaycat
on: 28/07/2016 | 10:00

Affecting me too now, since late last night.  My post history not available, photo albums unavailable.

Message 5 of 21
by: premierphotosuk
on: 28/07/2016 | 10:01

@vincent_m All seems strange why all this is happening, I'am glad your on the case I expect you have see this one to https://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Contribute/Is-the-KB-down/td-p/19005862

@brulaw i agree it's making an easy job even harderSmiley Wink was driving me mad yesterday.

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 6 of 21
by: jaycat
on: 28/07/2016 | 10:44

I now seem to have my posting history etc back - fingers crossed....

Message 7 of 21
by: brulaw
on: 28/07/2016 | 12:21

@premierphotosuk

Thanks for the link ...... thumbup.gif

Message 9 of 21
by: premierphotosuk
on: 28/07/2016 | 12:30

@brulaw You're welcome...

Smiley Wink

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 10 of 21