We Need "UNLIMITED 4G Data" 6GB not Enough

Started by: vipboss
On: 23/10/2015 | 22:14
Replies: 73

Go to best answer
by: vipboss
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:14
Hi To All GiffGaffers

Since I've been moved onto the new 4G £20 Always On Goodybag with 6GB Data. My Head is Always Telling me, I'm Always Thinking That I Really Don't Have "Unlimited Data" Because I noramally Use Around 10GB or Even More. So When I'm Using My iPhone 5s. I'm always thinking that I can't watch anymore Videos like: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Facebook Videos, Social Videos. Because I've only got 6GB of 4G Data. The Speed is Awesome & The Coverage. But the 6G Data allowance is just not enough for me.

When I was on the old 3G Unlimited Goodybag, I don't have to worry or think abut my data allowance, because the word is "Unlimited Data" so I can watch all my videos without worrying using up my data allowance.

So I suggest GiffGaff and everyone that can we please have: Unlimited 4G Data. We don't mind paying a little extra money or stay as it is

Eg: £20 4G Goodybag gives unlimited calls & texts and now with Unlimited 4G Data or 10GB data even. Not 6GB that's not enough for us.

Even it would be an good idea if we can have additional giggabags to buy at anytime we like. Eg: 1gb for £5, 2gb £7.50 or 4gb £10 a month. We can cancell this at anytime. We need freedom and we need more 4g data allowance

Since the 4G Goodybag I'm now always caring my iPad mini to watch videos and films, so I don't finish my data. I've now got 5.25gb out of 6gb data (8 days left) that means I can't watch any videos on my iPhone till the 1st November

But it would be fantastic news if we could have at 10gb data or something like unlimited data on 4G £20 Goodybags. Please GiffGaff. I think everyone here would be agreeing me on this.
Message 1 of 74
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: gbn
on: 25/10/2015 | 09:26

Unlimited sounds unrealistic to me but 100GB is just alright

Message 23 of 74
by: gteaz
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:17
@vipboss

It never happen as giffgaff all ready ban you for using 12-20gb on the £20 goodybags so as it is all ready
Message 2 of 74
by: russel_mufc
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:19
If giffgaff did unlimited without some kind of cap the whole network would grind to a Holt

I don't use anywhere near 6gig of data on my phone a month it's more then far
Message 3 of 74
by: ray2
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:22 edited: 23/10/2015 | 22:24

vipboss wrote:

Hi To All GiffGaffers

Since I've been moved onto the new 4G £20 Always On Goodybag with 6GB Data. My Head is Always Telling me, I'm Always Thinking That I Really Don't Have "Unlimited Data" Because I noramally Use Around 10GB or Even More. So When I'm Using My iPhone 5s. I'm always thinking that I can't watch anymore Videos like: Netflix, BBC iPlayer, YouTube, Facebook Videos, Social Videos. Because I've only got 6GB of 4G Data. The Speed is Awesome & The Coverage. But the 6G Data allowance is just not enough for me.

When I was on the old 3G Unlimited Goodybag, I don't have to worry or think abut my data allowance, because the word is "Unlimited Data" so I can watch all my videos without worrying using up my data allowance.

So I suggest GiffGaff and everyone that can we please have: Unlimited 4G Data. We don't mind paying a little extra money or stay as it is

Eg: £20 4G Goodybag gives unlimited calls & texts and now with Unlimited 4G Data or 10GB data even. Not 6GB that's not enough for us.

Even it would be an good idea if we can have additional giggabags to buy at anytime we like. Eg: 1gb for £5, 2gb £7.50 or 4gb £10 a month. We can cancell this at anytime. We need freedom and we need more 4g data allowance

Since the 4G Goodybag I'm now always caring my iPad mini to watch videos and films, so I don't finish my data. I've now got 5.25gb out of 6gb data (8 days left) that means I can't watch any videos on my iPhone till the 1st November

But it would be fantastic news if we could have at 10gb data or something like unlimited data on 4G £20 Goodybags. Please GiffGaff. I think everyone here would be agreeing me on this.

hi and welcome to the forum

with the £20 always on goodybag,you dont run out of data after you use the first 6gb,you will recieve unlimited data at a slower speed of (256kbps) between 08.00am and midnight,then from midnight until 07.59 it will be back at normal speed.this goes on until your goodybag runs out.

here is a link below to explain in more detail.

https://giffgaff.com/goodybags/20pound-goodybag

remember though you can only tether on the first 6gb,you will recieve a txt once you have hit the 6gb mark.

hope this helps

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 74
by: dartmate1
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:27
Try three pay monthly 17 pounds 12 month contract 4g it's absolutely fantastic
Message 5 of 74
by: dartmate1
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:27
unlimited data
Message 6 of 74
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:28
If you can read mr post properly, I use around 10gb an month. And I don't mind if GiffGaff can charge us for buying more giggabags during your Goodybag. Like o2 movie does it.

They give you 7gb 4g data. Plus you can buy more data if your allowance is finished or finishing. We should have the option to buy more data Goodybags at anytime we like.
Message 7 of 74
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:30
I hate three network, they are rubbish, no 4g coverage in my area & I like the gift credit so I can call abroad overseas. I love GiffGaff
Message 8 of 74
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:31
That's only when you have almost finished your data. Wha happens when you are driving on the motorway using your iPhone for maps and suddenly your data is finished? We should have the option to buy it at any time we like & even they will make more money like this way
Message 9 of 74
by: ray2
on: 23/10/2015 | 22:32

vipboss wrote:

If you can read mr post properly, I use around 10gb an month. And I don't mind if GiffGaff can charge us for buying more giggabags during your Goodybag. Like o2 movie does it.

They give you 7gb 4g data. Plus you can buy more data if your allowance is finished or finishing. We should have the option to buy more data Goodybags at anytime we like.

hi @vipboss

because you buy the £20 always on goodybag,your never without data (even when on the slower speed) so you shouldn,t need to buy more data.

all the best

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 10 of 74