What internet cost after 1st DEC

Started by: gnt64a
On: 04/10/2010 | 20:35
Replies: 14

Go to best answer
by: suzi
on: 06/10/2010 | 10:00

@andrew142010 wrote:
I think stopping free Internet will increase the sales of goodybags. Why do people buy credit instead of goodybags anyways? Hmmm..

People have their reasons. Everyone I want to talk to is either already on Giffgaff (so it's free to call or text them) or overseas (goodybags don't make that any cheaper). Anyone else I contact few and far between and don't see the point in paying anything per month if I'll only send a few texts or make a few quick calls - so few that even the labs goodybag wouldn't save me anything. That's not to say I'll never get a goodybag (I started off with one just to try it out), it's just that right now it would just be a waste.

As for missing out on free internet I was used to paying or doing without before I came to Giffgaff, and I think I'll just get used to that again. You're possibly right that there will be a surge in goodybag sales, but we're all here for different reasons and for some of us it won't be a high priority.

Don't mean my message to sound rude at all, just explaining why someone might prefer credit rather than a goodybag.

Message 11 of 15
by: abbas94
on: 16/10/2010 | 10:50

why cant giffgaff be a bit more like blyk or keep the free internet and increase the price of calls by 5p or summin if they want more money

Message 12 of 15
by: kevvy57
on: 16/10/2010 | 10:56
abbas94, that seems a little unfair. surely asking someone else to pay for you to have free internet thru increased call charges

giffgaff is fair and reasonable and everyone should pay there fair share
Message 13 of 15
by: paul_shirley
on: 16/10/2010 | 11:07

@abbas94 wrote:

why cant giffgaff be a bit more like blyk or keep the free internet and increase the price of calls by 5p or summin if they want more money

Go bankrupt like blyk?

Why do we have to suffer this endless parade of selfish *****rds that always want someone else to pay more so they can freeload Smiley Sad

Message 14 of 15
Highlighted
by: abbas94
on: 16/10/2010 | 17:03

phaha yeh truee my bad Smiley Tongue

Message 15 of 15