Community

What makes us different?

Started by: aggy_agate
On: 26/11/2018 | 14:35
Replies: 41

by: zahra_javid
on: 11/12/2018 | 16:32

@aggy_agate i am a low user i have the £5 goodybag 

For me it has to be the free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and helping members in the community forum although im not as active as i used to be.

Message 41 of 42
Highlighted
by: natty_noo
on: 11/12/2018 | 20:19

@aggy_agate wrote:

@natty_noo wrote:

@aggy_agate

I can assure you that i haven't received a pm from you, there's nothing in my inbox from you regarding this matter so it couldn't possibly have been read by myself. I don't know what's going on your end (tech wise) to think that i could've read something that i most certainly did not receive. I'm not in the habit of lying. I reply to every single pm that i get, ask any of the educators, so i would've definitely replied to you.

If, on the other hand, you're actually talking about a pm you sent (en masse) to the community before this thread was even conceived, which was back in the beginning of October, or before I even posted on this thread on the 26th of November, when you were asking people to get involved with Halloween, then that's obviously completely separate and nothing at all to do with the issue at hand.

I haven't deleted any pm's from before this thread was ever made on the 26th, so i've still got every pm from anyone that's pm'd me since November 21st, you can check or i can send screenshots.

So, to clarify, i've had one pm from yourself about Halloween, (in October, and not about this) and i replied straight away but it was never read. But as i said, it was before any of this ever happened.

Let me stress that i would NEVER have posted the above if i'd received a pm from you, i would've posted the complete opposite of what i said to make sure everyone knew it had been rectified.

@natty_noo I did some digging and looks like some PMs didn't get sent while some did, I apologise for the confusion. I got really confused myself for a second there. The PM I referred to as read was the one sent in October, the subject lines of both PMs were quite similar and I mixed them up thinking it's been read. 

Here's a proof that the PMs were sent out but some members seem not to have received them. On another note, I did add extra payback to everyone so your December payback points won't suffer from this and the extra money will be added.

I am sorry some PMs didn't send, it wasn't done on purpose. 

Proofs:

Payback

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 10.38.36.png

Personal messages

Screen Shot 2018-12-11 at 10.34.37.png

I've only just seen this @aggy_agate , so thanks for looking into it and getting back to me. Things happen, tech wise, and obviously this is what must've happened this time. Not to worry though, it's all sorted now.

And re payback, there was really no need to add any, but thank you anyway Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 42