giffgaff 'always on' and free giffgaff calls

Started by: scrappydez
On: 18/09/2015 | 20:30
Replies: 7

Go to best answer
by: scrappydez
on: 18/09/2015 | 20:30
@t_will

Do you think that giffgaff should revise the wording of the 'always on' goodybag?
If it's unlimited minutes then surely there is no need to say that there is giffgaff to giffgaff free calls.
Get your SIM delivered today by 1st Class Post, yeah boy.
Message 1 of 8
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
by: 1hale
on: 18/09/2015 | 20:39
The goodybag lasts for only 30 days BUT giffgaff to giffgaff allowances last four three months.

So announcing that it comes with allowances lets customers know that his or her allowances WILL be renewed for another three months.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 3 of 8
by: raqib1998
on: 18/09/2015 | 20:32
That's kept fr 3 months though.
Message 2 of 8
on: 18/09/2015 | 20:39
The goodybag lasts for only 30 days BUT giffgaff to giffgaff allowances last four three months.

So announcing that it comes with allowances lets customers know that his or her allowances WILL be renewed for another three months.
Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com! Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Message 3 of 8
by: scrappydez
on: 18/09/2015 | 20:44

Very true, I was asking on behalf of a guy on Twitter who thought it was superfluous and needed rewording.

As the free calls last for 93 days after each eligible top up I suppose it need to be there as you may not get the same goodybag next month but you would still have free giffgaff calls.

The next logical step would be for giffgaff to put a link to Guide to free giffgaff to giffgaff calls and texts under every goodybag.

I suppose it should be in labs.

Get your SIM delivered today by 1st Class Post, yeah boy.
Message 4 of 8
by: acetech
on: 18/09/2015 | 21:07
However I wondered why the need to say voicemail is 8p per minute after the inclusive minutes as there should be no 'after" if they're unlimited.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 8
on: 18/09/2015 | 21:21
@acetech

Same reason for mentioning allowances. People forget that the bag 🎒 will run out/end and s seeing voicemail costing 8p will alert them to bag 🎒 end.
Message 7 of 8
by: acetech
on: 18/09/2015 | 22:04
Gets my vote @scrappydez

I he what you're saying @1hale, especially with the free giffgaff to giffgaff, but the voicemail details are meant to be relevant to the goodybag, not what will happen afterwards, that should be on whatever limited goodybag they get next (as it already is).
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 8