Community

giffgaff studio - Latest designs

Started by: shaina_k
On: 10/08/2017 | 13:30
Replies: 108

Highlighted
by: djreynolds
on: 28/11/2017 | 20:09
I can't even find out how to get into it. Where's this 'paintbrush' thingy?

EDIT: Found a link to it and some other site wants my USR and PWD....er.....how about NO. If I'm already logged in, why would it need it again.
Message 101 of 109
by: justinecc
on: 28/11/2017 | 20:36
Had a look and it's not for me!
Message 102 of 109
by: alantony1
on: 02/12/2017 | 11:38

Well what can I say ,more to the point what can't i say 

1)Difficult to load

2)You can't load images 

3)Won't even go to your image's 

Another pointless app.

Have a good day all.Alan 

Message 103 of 109
by: premierphotosuk
on: 02/12/2017 | 14:16

@djreynolds  Another way to access it when you go into reply and advance settings,as you can see it will be displayed like here below?

giffgaff studio.jpg

@alantony1 You will have to choose your photos that are on your device?

Many gaffer's seem to have got a real negative and frustative approach on this, perhaps if you take a look into it further you will get to understand some of the issues you are facing?

I can also understand some of your frustration also there have been a good few glitches going on with it at the moment but don't give up on it you all can learn to master itSmiley Wink

27EC299F-1F71-49C7-B6B9-4999623D138A.jpeg1

7640E1F1-26A5-4DEE-8DAD-83BA954541D8.jpeg2

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 104 of 109
on: 02/12/2017 | 14:53
@premierphotosuk Good afternoon. I get what your saying but it dosent work it's hard to load then it won't even go to your photos either in gallery or phone hence people's attitude when someone is telling you hey you don't understand it.It clearly doesn't work on the mobile app. Alan
Message 105 of 109
on: 02/12/2017 | 15:04

Screenshot_20171202-145911.pngEven when adding text it comes in from left side.This is as far as i can go.

Message 106 of 109
by: premierphotosuk
on: 03/12/2017 | 01:58

alantony1 wrote:

@premierphotosuk Good afternoon. I get what your saying but it doesn't work it's hard to load then it won't even go to your photos either in gallery or phone hence people's attitude when someone is telling you hey you don't understand it.It clearly doesn't work on the mobile app. Alan

@alantony1 Good morning to you, I see your stating it doesn't work on the mobile app?

If you are referring to the giffgaff Mobile app, then it won't work, if you read this thread further back it does explain that it's not going to work on that platform at the moment only on the full site giffgaff.com

I remember when you had issues on the photography board a while ago with problems and you then managed to sort them the end and this will be exactly the same resolution, just be patient and it will come to you in the end.

Also for the argument over peoples frustration it can be perceived in many ways dependent on how you take what I'm trying to put across. Remember this giffgaff studio is in its infancy at the moment so bear with it. Some people can grasp things easier or better than others so we all have to try and find a solution that suits all and try to get each and everyone on the same page as we all know Rome was not built in a day.Smiley Very Happy

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 107 of 109
on: 03/12/2017 | 13:22
@premierphotosuk Thanks for your response, I do remember the problems with the uploading of photos and sadly the problem remains the same. I don't understand why Giffgaff keep making the same mistakes over and over again this is a mobile phone service and all app's should work on this platform why should we have to wait for a app's to evolve why can't they get it right first then release the app.Have a good day. Alan 😪
Message 108 of 109
by: natty_noo
on: 03/12/2017 | 17:52
It doesn't work at all for me, i just get a white box with nothing in it.
Message 109 of 109