Knowledge Base
Community

giffgaff studio - Latest designs

Started by: shaina_k
On: 10/08/2017 | 13:30
Replies: 108

by: premierphotosuk
on: 02/11/2017 | 14:06

@shaina_k and team all waiting in anticipation! To me it's seems as it's been forever but I know you want this live as much as the rest of us. I'am sure this will be handy for many I will be looking forward to test drive this further.

I did make an announcement in The gaff 27th October regarding my own graphic designs that I do for giffgaff I would NOT be posting or creating any more of them or posing them up as I use further complex programs to achieve the results I require! But I will make an accept-ion regarding the new giffgaff studio,  and if I can be of any help to guide members with using it I will do that if they require further assistance.Smiley Wink

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 91 of 109
by: shaina_k
handy giff-staffer

on: 02/11/2017 | 15:56
@premierephotosuk just in time Smiley Happy your wait will be over very soon! please bear with us for the next few days. Cheers xx
giffgaff Content Producer
videomissions.png
Message 92 of 109
by: premierphotosuk
on: 02/11/2017 | 19:18

shaina_k wrote:

@premierephotosuk just in time Smiley Happy your wait will be over very soon! please bear with us for the next few days. Cheers xx

@shaina_k You've done iy again haven't you! Spelt My Username wrong again there's No 'E' between the R and P premierphotosuk.Smiley TongueSmiley LOL  

Well Shaina I must have read your mind knowing something is happening surrounding the Studio Application, great minds think a likeSmiley LOLSmiley Wink xxxxx

On now in the photography board. Join in here Let's see and share some of your favourite animals. August challenge.

Message 93 of 109
by: chengwinki
on: 05/11/2017 | 06:25
The third design looks awesome to me Smiley Happy
Message 94 of 109
by: monkeys77
on: 09/11/2017 | 15:30
Looks good, can't wait to have a go xx
Message 95 of 109
by: chand311
on: 26/11/2017 | 21:58

When this suspense is going to over @shaina_k

Message 96 of 109
by: alantony1
on: 28/11/2017 | 14:15

Hi all in the Giffgaff community I'm trying to get your thoughts on the new forum called Studio,myself i have tried to load the thread but am just getting blank page's has anyone got any further than that.Ive not seen anything about this any where .Alan 

Message 97 of 109
by: revjonty
on: 28/11/2017 | 14:50
Well that's 38 seconds I'll never get back.
I clicked some things, wrote the word "Eh?" and then it gave me the option to download what it termed my creation, which I have to say I did not create.

When I want to create "an art" I'll do so freestyle tar muchly. Wacking together some bits of "clip art" is not creating.
But if it pleases some folk to use this thing, then good for them, it is certainly "not for me".

Now where did I put my stickle bricks?

Order a sim from here & get a bonus £5 credit upon activation

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 98 of 109
by: techiebloke
on: 28/11/2017 | 15:00

@revjonty

I guess it's to keep the 'ain't giffgaff brilliant' crowd on brand as maybe the marketing department are a bit worried about the amount of freestyling going on.

hqdefault

I 'ang about 'ere for the payback and the phone service does what I need, I don't get as carreid as some do.

"Get your free SIM with £5 credit"

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Message 99 of 109
by: frenchielove
on: 28/11/2017 | 18:08

@revjonty You got further than me, I attempted something and gave up in a hurry! What are we supposed to do with them? 

Message 100 of 109