payback super recruiter

Started by: rspcaben
On: 06/08/2018 | 19:53
Replies: 6

by: rspcaben
on: 06/08/2018 | 19:53

SPREAD GIFFGAFF SIM ACTIVATION

Dear all

I would like to put forward a idea that I have come up with it gave me the idea when giffgaff made available the £5 activation bonus for a period time you see I'm a super recruiter and I'm finding it difficult waiting for my recruits to top up the 2nd and 3rd time before I get any payback so what I was thinking is if giffgaff done away with the 3rd £5 reward that giffgaff offers but replaced it with a £5 activation bonus so for example if giffgaff done my idea it would work like I give someone a giffgaff sim they activate it I get £5 like the old system in a way then when they make the 2nd top up I get another £5 making the reward programme £10 however the third top up reward will be canceled so the apprentice level is still £10 I believe it will benefit giffgaff as they are doing the same apprentice stage as they have now so it wouldn't cost giffgaff any more money then giffgaff are spending anyway and as for any super recruiters on the apprentice stage like me it will relief them from thinking they got to wait for a 2nd and 3rd payment before they see any payback as I said it was done before with the £5 activation making the reward programme £15 with top ups included so it might be worth looking into and canceling the 3rd £5 just have the activation bonus and the 2nd top up

will leave this with you :-)

All the best

Ben :-)

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 1 of 7
by: mitchell98
on: 06/08/2018 | 20:18

Hi Ben,

The best place to launch your idea and get the most attraction would be the giffgaff Labs. Click here to find out how to launch your idea into the Labs and find out a bit more about Labs itself - it's a great section full of even greater ideas!

All the best,

Mitchell.

Message 2 of 7
by: kath72
on: 06/08/2018 | 20:40
The reason it’s not like that is the churn rate ... gg were for ever giving £5 bonus to the newbie and £5 payback to the recruiter so £10 extra for a £10 top up with too many of those sims never being topped up again

This is also why everyone becomes a super recruiter after 14 activations ... it reduces gg’s loses (marketing costs) ... especially now they advertise and no longer rely solely on word of mouth advertising

What you are asking for would be lovely but I very much doubt it will happen
Message 3 of 7
by: geu42
on: 06/08/2018 | 20:56

@mitchell98 wrote:

Hi Ben,

The best place to launch your idea and get the most attraction would be the giffgaff Labs. Click here to find out how to launch your idea into the Labs and find out a bit more about Labs itself - it's a great section full of even greater ideas!

All the best,

Mitchell.

I thought posting in Contribute first, for feedback, was the right course of action before posting in Labs.

Message 4 of 7
by: rspcaben
on: 06/08/2018 | 22:34
Yes I did post in the labs but just thought would get some feedback in the forums aswell :-)

All the best
Ben

Get a free giffgaff Sim

Message 5 of 7
by: mcilwraith
on: 08/08/2018 | 16:11

it would definitely benefit the super recruiters but probably not giffgaff

personally since becoming a super recruiter i`ve not lost out

Message 6 of 7
Highlighted
by: isabel1066
on: 10/08/2018 | 12:55
same her @mcilwraith more payback with the super recruiter payments than the old £5 per activation.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 7