Knowledge Base
Community

rollover goodybag

Started by: joeblack10
On: 10/12/2018 | 13:35
Replies: 4

by: joeblack10
on: 10/12/2018 | 13:35

I THINK GIFFGAFF SHOULD NOW INTRODUCE A ROLLOVER OF YOUR GOODYBAG OF THE DATA ONLY OR THE MINS ONLY FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS AS LONG AS YOU DON'T EXCEED YOUR DATA PER MONTH 

Message 1 of 5
by: mcilwraith
on: 10/12/2018 | 14:27

@joeblack10 wrote:

I THINK GIFFGAFF SHOULD NOW INTRODUCE A ROLLOVER OF YOUR GOODYBAG OF THE DATA ONLY OR THE MINS ONLY FOR A PERIOD OF 3 MONTHS AS LONG AS YOU DON'T EXCEED YOUR DATA PER MONTH 

if you did exceed your data then you would have nothing to roll over

this has been discussed on here many times.you could search in labs and add your vote to one of the many ideas thats there

Message 2 of 5
by: thunderdragon
on: 10/12/2018 | 23:25
Here we go again...

If ever I get a dog, I think I'm gonna name him/her "GoodyBag". Especially if they like to lie on their back... Smiley Surprised Smiley Tongue Smiley Wink
+++ ThunderDragon +++
WARNING: The "Always On" GoodyBag does NOT offer unlimited data. More details Here.

i before e except after Firefox... Smiley Wink                                     German Sausage jokes: They're the Wurst!... Smiley Tongue
Message 3 of 5
by: freedmaniac
on: 11/12/2018 | 07:33

@joeblack10

YOU HAVE NOT EXPLAINED WHY THIS IS A GOOD IDEA - NOR WHY YOU ARE WRITING IN CAPITALS ONLY.

This has been suggested - an rejected by gg to date - many times.

Message 4 of 5
by: rosstheboss1
on: 11/12/2018 | 10:34
The rollover would have financial implications to giffgaff which would possibly result in additional charges elsewhere.
Message 5 of 5