Started by: the_joseph
On: 18/06/2012 | 15:19
Replies: 7

Highlighted
by: the_joseph
former giff-staffer

on: 18/06/2012 | 15:19

5 a day

Cute but (eventually) dangerous dogs, excellent twitter marketing, and clumsiness....... IN SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Like 5 a day? Want daily reminders?

3 cute puppies sitting on or next to police hats Hitting you with cute from the off. These are the next generation of police canine units, just add time.

Police dogs in training

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg

5aday2.png A golf clip worth watching! Who'd have thought!

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg.

5aday3.png A company has made some vending machines that will give you a free sample of their ice tea if you tweet about them.

A vending machine that is activated by messages on twitter, which are displayed and free samples are given

Read more here.

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit andDigg.

5aday4.png German football coach is either cruel, or has a sense of humour. You decide!

5aday5.png Astronauts, the finest of humanity, specifically selected for the chance to experience things few humans can.

How do they meet these expectations. By falling over on the moon.

Thank you sirs, thank you.

So which one was your favourite? Personally mine was.... space clumsiness!

Til tomorrow!

Joe

| Yesterday's Edition5 a day Archive | Have Feedback? | Submission Form |

#5adaythread | RSS | Get Email Subscriptions via ifttt.com |

Artwork by Joshaw

5 a day

the_joseph giffgaff educator
Message 1 of 8
by: dawncn69
on: 18/06/2012 | 15:23
I have to say that the cute dogs would get it easily if that were a video and the next thing you saw was them weeing in the hats... Smiley Happy

That said as I'm clearly in a wicked mood today then Joachim Low gets it for me...
                  If I helped you or provided the solution please click 'Accepted Solution' on my post
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 8
by: pjr
on: 18/06/2012 | 18:22
Love the golf video but I'll have to opt for the German Shepheard puppies as I have a soft spot for the breed. Actually, I can't help wishing that they left something soft in the coppers helmets Smiley Happy
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 8
by: sylje
on: 18/06/2012 | 18:40

The puppies - working dogs in progress.

Message 4 of 8
by: imshy
on: 18/06/2012 | 19:01
Ha ha the spacemen falling. Looks like they're on a bouncy castle XD
Nothing To See Here!!!
Message 5 of 8
by: kelvinlewis
on: 18/06/2012 | 22:54
The puppies were cute but I'll op for the astronauts )
Message 6 of 8
by: cor
on: 19/06/2012 | 07:35

nice lot again,thanks.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 8 of 8