Started by: the_joseph
On: 23/01/2012 | 16:08
Replies: 6

Highlighted
by: the_joseph
former giff-staffer

on: 23/01/2012 | 16:08

5 a day

Underwater painting, badass kitties and parallel universes.

5aday1.png An interesting, and amusing, theory of where the tetris blocks come from

tetris_origin.jpg

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg

5aday2.png Next up we have some paintings of underwater scenes - all painted underwater!

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg.

5aday3.png Scientists have theorised on how neutrons (tiny particles) can travel to other braneworlds - i.e. parallel universes, and that the technology to test the idea is already available. Read this article, and see the original paper here. What kind of parallel world do you want to go to? Personally I want one where all the healthy food tastes as good as the unhealthy food in our universe.

sliders.jpg

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg.

5aday4.png This is one of the bravest cats in the world. No more needs to be said.

5aday5.png I'm not sure what's funnier in this last video, the brilliant escapades involved, or the excitement of the guy holding the camera. What do you think?

So which one was your favourite? Personally mine was.... the bouncing tire!

Til tomorrow!

Joe

| Yesterday's Edition | 5 a day Archive | Have Feedback? | Submission Form |

| #5adaythread | RSS | Get Email Subscriptions via ifttt.com |

Artwork by Joshaw

5 a day

the_joseph giffgaff educator
Message 1 of 7
by: idrisdragon
on: 23/01/2012 | 17:44

Cat's a nutter.

As a separate comment: this new post layout is very cluttered and ugly.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 7
by: ari_morris
on: 23/01/2012 | 19:05

btw if you want a good source for videos of all nature look here bestofyoutube.com

If this has helped you. Please select as 'best answer'
Message 3 of 7
by: rubydude
on: 23/01/2012 | 19:36

Is this true

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 7
by: pjr
on: 23/01/2012 | 19:55

Great videos. The tyre one was good but the cat must win for me. Even seen off two of them at a time ;o)

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 7
by: viv3
on: 23/01/2012 | 21:46

Cat one for me Smiley Happy

Loved that the alligator went off Smiley Very Happyto get back up 

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 7
by: solid247
on: 24/01/2012 | 12:03
Love da paintings Smiley Happy r they in water colour 🐟🐳🐬
Get a free Giffgaff Sim