5 a day [16/02/2012]

Started by: hazel22
On: 16/02/2012 | 16:49
Replies: 9

by: hazel22
on: 16/02/2012 | 16:49

5 a day

What would death by puppies look like?

5aday1.png Submitted by our own fabulous Rach, This is a video of a cat named Bob. He follows a busker everywhere and they have made a book about his for big issue sellers to sell!

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg

5aday2.png 

imagesget-out-of-the-car.jpg

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg.

5aday3.png MITHOS EV is a futuristic electric car created by a Portuguese Designer with Twenty-Second century technology.

It´s a glimpse of a possible future. - Personally I just think the conept is freaking awesome. 

MITHOS - ELECTROMAGNETIC VEHICLE from Tiago Inácio on Vimeo.

Share This by clicking 'Share' button at the bottom of the post or supporting on Reddit and Digg.

5aday4.png This is really cool, The Cornelius Comanns: Bufalino. 'Bufalino' by german industrial designer cornelius comanns is a small camper  which is equipped to meet the basic needs of one person. the concept behind the project
is to offer absolute flexibility during periods of travel. the minimalist construction is based 
on the existing piaggio APE 50 three wheeled light transport vehicle; a model chosen for its
economic and fuel efficient benefits. however, the more complex structural components 
such as the frame, the chassis, and engine are derived from the original piaggio model. - The rest of the pictures in the link are really something Smiley Happy

bufalino001.jpg

5aday5.pngDeath via Puppies. 

So which one was your favourite? Personally mine was the car concept - looks like pretending to by Batman is one step closer. 

Til tomorrow!

Hazel

| Yesterday's Edition | 5 a day Archive | Have Feedback? | Submission Form |

| #5adaythread | RSS | Get Email Subscriptions via ifttt.com |

Artwork by Joshaw

5 a day

4th April 2011 - 5th June 2015
Message 1 of 10
by: wowzaa
on: 16/02/2012 | 16:52
LOL LOL LOL!!! number 2 is funny
Get a free giffgaff Sim
The sim will come as a dual sim
Message 2 of 10
by: bluemoonbaz
on: 16/02/2012 | 16:52
wow .i want that car .hazel .
For a Free 3 in 1 sim with Free £5 on activation Click this link 
Message 3 of 10
by: samlowe
on: 16/02/2012 | 17:02

Another great 5 A Day Smiley Happy

Now, that's one Granny I wouldn't like to be confronted by! Smiley Tongue  

Message 4 of 10
by: bonusball
on: 16/02/2012 | 17:08

The cat vid was good, The car jacking so funny lol.

Message 5 of 10
by: govgaff
on: 16/02/2012 | 17:17
That cat is identical to my neighbours one, the electromagnetic car concept was good. The bufolino is a good camping vehicle just needs a shower. Personal favourite was the death by puppies video..So funny.
In England, we have such good manners that if someone says something impolite, the police will get involved.
Message 6 of 10
by: clearbluesky
on: 16/02/2012 | 17:35 edited: 16/02/2012 | 17:36

One of the puppies is hanging back thinking idiot! Smiley LOL and they are going to wreck that house in a few weeks when they double in size.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 10
by: govgaff
on: 16/02/2012 | 17:37
Do you think the puppies saw the man as there mother? Like ducklings following there mum..
In England, we have such good manners that if someone says something impolite, the police will get involved.
Message 8 of 10
by: mgb2
on: 16/02/2012 | 20:15

loving them all, but for a winner i'll call the del-boy trotter camper-van... imagine all the swag it can carry to sell on the streets

Get a free Giffgaff Sim
be nice, kudos where due, solution if earnt
Message 9 of 10
by: trudiw
on: 16/02/2012 | 20:53
Brilliant especially the gun toting granny Smiley Very Happy
Message 10 of 10