Community

A MAN , NOT TO BE MESSED WITH ?

Started by: isambardo
On: 12/01/2019 | 08:43
Replies: 11

Highlighted
by: bigdaddy0714
on: 12/01/2019 | 09:36
I’d hang him first then slowly work my through the rest. We really need a purge 😁
Message 2 of 12
by: standardbearer
on: 12/01/2019 | 09:54
We need something alright.
The other thing is were always hearing about politically correct behavior from many and how we should lead our lives.
Then go and listen to pm question time a load of ill mannered baying, shouting ,school children .
(No disrespect to school children intended).
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 3 of 12
by: goonerx2
on: 12/01/2019 | 10:54
He has a rather difficult job trying to control over 600 unruly members who continually want to have their say.
Message 4 of 12
by: kenralph
on: 12/01/2019 | 10:56
Bercow has proved what Sovreingty is all about, and stopped the dictator May in her tracks.
Good for him.
Message 5 of 12
by: nefarius
on: 12/01/2019 | 11:05

I like him. ORDER!

Not heard anything about being pc either except on forums. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 6 of 12
by: bluenose5
on: 12/01/2019 | 13:36
Am sure there ALL Half Drunk.
Get a free Giffgaff Sim
Message 7 of 12
by: jms0
on: 12/01/2019 | 14:05

@bigdaddy0714 wrote:

I’d hang him first then slowly work my through the rest. We really need a purge 😁

An MP was murdered during the referendum campaign.  The rabid right are chattering about treason (for which the death penatly was abolished some time ago by the way) on Facebook.  Loosing another MP to a lone nutter would be pretty humiliating for the police and security services.

So do you think that's really a wise thing to say on the Internet?

You're the boss so check out Giffgaff's financial statements
Message 8 of 12
by: majorincident
on: 12/01/2019 | 16:15

@bigdaddy0714 and @standardbearer, this is the taking back of control which vote leave said it wanted.  Our is a Parliamentary democracy and it is the job of Parliament to stop the government doing what it likes, otherwise we might as well be North Korea or some other autocratic country.

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.
Message 9 of 12
by: standardbearer
on: 12/01/2019 | 18:50

@majorincident wrote:

@bigdaddy0714 and @standardbearer, this is the taking back of control which vote leave said it wanted.  Our is a Parliamentary democracy and it is the job of Parliament to stop the government doing what it likes, otherwise we might as well be North Korea or some other autocratic country.

Major my post has nothing to do with the referendum or taking back contol, or parliamentary democracy.

Its to do with how they tell us how we should behave contrary to  how they behave at pm question time. Its a joke they sound like ill mannered , shouting baying kids .

Cameron thought he was going to change the format but went the same way.

Corbyn thought he could change it when he started but most children in parliament never change.

On a point of the speaker he is not neutral. 

And as for using allegedly his wifes car with a remain sticker, can you see a premier referee turning up to a Manchester Derby with a sticker for Man United.

P

Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 10 of 12