Aghhh dentist πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ€’

Started by: kirstyfellows17
On: 23/01/2018 | 22:07
Replies: 5

Highlighted
by: kirstyfellows17
on: 23/01/2018 | 22:07

Hope your all good.. ??? 

Mee... Well don't get me started on the flipping dentist!! 

Let's start off by saying I have been to the same dentist for a few years now and they are NORMALLY really good.... Well not this time.

I only went in for a check up. So it starts as soon as I go in with them grilling me over not attending me last appointment ...... Let me add that I didn't even make.

Secondly they checked my teeth an said no treatment needed but I asked for a clean and Polish they reluctantly agreed. But omg omg they were so rough with my mouth it was unreal. Now the thing is I can take pain but this was on a next level and normally the dentist is a breeze for me.

All this happened two days ago now for two days I can't eat drink and even hurts to talk, my back teeth are killing me. 

I have never had fillings. Teeth are straight and lovely and clean\white so I don't know what's causing it??

I feel like going back and kicking the lot up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

How dare they take out there bad day\month\year out on patients. 

Anyone else had a bad experience with the dentist ?? I'd love to hear your stories

Message 1 of 6
by: tonicurtis1967
on: 23/01/2018 | 22:26
No me .but my bro went the other day 4 a check up as he normally does regular and they said he needed a tooth out. He was fuming saying hed been 4 regular chekups y was it missed.she was sorry but didnt know ! So he booked for it out few days later,took time off work got there and they said hed not booked in. So he booked again. Got there few days later. The dentist cudnt get to work for snow.he was fuming and in pain he swapped dentist
Message 2 of 6
by: pete2009
on: 23/01/2018 | 23:31

Had no issues for years until May 2017.

Had a tooth removed and since then have had 4 abscesses all in the same area the tooth was removed from. Latest one was last week and as a result back to the dentist this Friday.

Message 3 of 6
by: cute_chaos
on: 23/01/2018 | 23:36

kirstyfellows17 wrote:

Hope your all good.. ??? 

Mee... Well don't get me started on the flipping dentist!! 

Let's start off by saying I have been to the same dentist for a few years now and they are NORMALLY really good.... Well not this time.

I only went in for a check up. So it starts as soon as I go in with them grilling me over not attending me last appointment ...... Let me add that I didn't even make.

Secondly they checked my teeth an said no treatment needed but I asked for a clean and Polish they reluctantly agreed. But omg omg they were so rough with my mouth it was unreal. Now the thing is I can take pain but this was on a next level and normally the dentist is a breeze for me.

All this happened two days ago now for two days I can't eat drink and even hurts to talk, my back teeth are killing me. 

I have never had fillings. Teeth are straight and lovely and clean\white so I don't know what's causing it??

I feel like going back and kicking the lot up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ 

How dare they take out there bad day\month\year out on patients. 

Anyone else had a bad experience with the dentist ?? I'd love to hear your stories

I love the pain secretly Smiley Very Happy 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 5 of 6
by: frenchielove
on: 24/01/2018 | 07:17

Sorry to hear that @kirstyfellows17 I won’t bore you all with the many takes I could, suffice to say I am happy with my current dentist and long may it stay that way πŸ€— 

rub some sensodyne all over your teeth and it may help you.

Message 6 of 6