Knowledge Base
Community

All the time in the world

Started by: andishdi
On: 03/02/2019 | 20:18
Replies: 15

by: techiebloke
on: 04/02/2019 | 08:07

Unless there were others that were close to you who were also immortal, I imagine it would probably become mental torture and it did for Conor McCleod in the Highlander films and Duncan McCleod in the inevitable TV series as you'd watch people grow old and die over and over again.

I'd probably do quite a bit of travelling.

"Get your free SIM with £5 credit"

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Message 11 of 16
by: tonicurtis1967
on: 04/02/2019 | 08:18
This is my dream .to b immortal . Id watch the world go by see all my new relatives
Message 12 of 16
by: huntress77
on: 04/02/2019 | 08:26
That is an example of be careful waht you wish for lol
Message 13 of 16
by: huntress77
on: 04/02/2019 | 08:33
Personally I would hate to live forever or hundreds of years as you will see all the people you love come and go, you would have to deal with lonlieness and loss. You would see the world around you change and as it stands, not for the better and I believe you would fall out of time with the generations to come, as you would come from a different era. Just look at the younger generations and how different their attitudes and morals are to when you were young.
How long would you also be expected to work haha until what age?
You could do alot with the time however, everything has a beginning and an end and I do not fear growing old and dying. Life is but a journey not a destination Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 16
by: majorincident
on: 04/02/2019 | 08:46

Retirement gives us the time to pursue our dreams.  No need to live for hundreds of years.

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy. David Davis, Conservative MP
Message 15 of 16
Highlighted
by: gvmhb
on: 04/02/2019 | 11:47
I'd go to university and get an engineering degree.
Have loads of counselling/therapy/hypnosis in an attempt to clear my subconscious of all the negative stuff.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 16 of 16