Knowledge Base
Community

Bin Laws.

Started by: tooltrader
On: 07/12/2018 | 18:27
Replies: 36

by: tooltrader
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:27

Caught my pondlife neighbours(whole neighbourhood suffers with these two) taking my bin away until it got out of my cctv range and my bin was finally returned 4 odd days later from a neighbour up the road.

Purpose being they know I'm away for a long period and hope I'm left in a situation where I have to take all rubbish to the tip,sad yes,but thats what sadists do.

To the point,got 101 police involved and was told as they didnt take anything from the bin I wasnt deprived of anything,,,yes but isnt running off with my bin and hiding it somewhere depriving me of a whole bin?

Apparentley not and well within the law.

Think I may take my neighbours bin 200 miles to London and see how the law gets on with that little nugget.

Message 1 of 37
by: baconbutty
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:30

What so they kidnap your bin and fill it with their rubbish ?

banner.png
Message 2 of 37
by: nefarius
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:33 edited: 07/12/2018 | 18:37

I'd sell up and move area. I'd move to an area where there is no bin crime and no need for a surveillance system. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 37
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:40
No they just want to make sure the binmen miss it so I'm left with a bin full of rubbish,an empty bin will last me about 3 months as I'm never really here,sad thing is they time it just right.
I have to laugh at the junk mail too,my whole doormat is brim full where they just keep putting junk after junk through,,,need a pizza number? I,m your man.
Message 4 of 37
by: mariomariott
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:42

.... and I thought your op was referring to the wife's folks - lol. 

Strange neighbours to be sure. 

Smiley Sad 

Message 5 of 37
by: koshka
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:43

Seems like they really don't like you.  Do you have a clue why ?

Message 6 of 37
by: baconbutty
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:44

What you want to do @tooltrader is a Victor Meldrew and post all your rubbish through their letterbox, that'll teach em.

banner.png
Message 7 of 37
on: 07/12/2018 | 18:46
haha mariomariott,ahem.
Message 8 of 37
on: 07/12/2018 | 19:02
God yeah koshka,they hate everyone,scratch everyones cars,threaten them with violence its endless.
With me,when I first moved in I felt sorry for the couple(now 72 and 70)and gave him 100 quid to get my car MOT'd as I was off to London,in the meantime cameras caught him speeding in Yorkshire(luckily hotel cctv and bank statements showed I was in London when offence took place)and two letters where accidently posted to him ,one letter saying 3 points and a second letter saying 6 points,led to me having to attend court once in Lancs and once where the offence took place.,Yorkshire.
Magistrate apologised for my ordeal,yet again the law sucks as when I asked when does he get brought to trial the magistrate told me nothing can be done as its now 6 months and 2 weeks since the offence and nothing can be done.
The reason he hates me is that I got an official to recover my mail.,,,,,so him speeding,causing me hell is all my fault.
Since that all happened cctv went up and everytime they do something,like dog crapping everywhere,it goes off to relevent people,few days ago he was pouring engine oil down the drain again,so that'll be sent off if I can recover footage as power cut messed up the hard drive.
The End(well sort of).
Message 9 of 37
by: koshka
on: 07/12/2018 | 20:15

Some people are just born nasty and then get worse. He needs sorting.

Message 10 of 37