Knowledge Base
Community

Bin Laws.

Started by: tooltrader
On: 07/12/2018 | 18:27
Replies: 36

by: 123kingarthur
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:01
@baconbutty That is so funny and make it wet fish paper which smelt horrible as well. l.o.l.
Message 21 of 37
by: andath
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:05

Did I read that right? Wiping their noses on your door handle! You've got to admire their grotesque originality @tooltrader.

I guess nobody will be offering to clear their path or picking them up some fresh bread and milk when we get snow.

Message 22 of 37
by: techiebloke
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:06 edited: 08/12/2018 | 18:10

@tooltrader

Sounds a des res and no mistake.

Seriously, can you and your decent neighbours not complain to the council en masse about how they are making life hell?

Cops just tend to prefer an easy collar (we had some anti-social behaviour round here years ago and they really couldn't give a toss, they just sent round a plastic plod Police Community Support Offier to talk to the kids that were causing the problems along with their scummy parents which did wonders, errr I mean bugger all.

"Get your free SIM with £5 credit"

Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind
Message 23 of 37
by: 123kingarthur
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:09
@tooltrader Could you try taking some flowers around and saying to them
What have I done to offend you. If I can put it right please say
it might be worth a try if they are elderly
Message 24 of 37
by: nefarius
on: 08/12/2018 | 18:38

How old are these neighbours? @tooltrader

Sounds like both parties need to step back and assess their part in the debacle. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 25 of 37
by: slarti
on: 08/12/2018 | 19:31

@tooltrader A metal bin? Electrify it!

A wheely bin? Wrap tin foil round the handle and electrify it!

Doesn't have to be high voltage.  At first Robot Very Happy

Message 26 of 37
by: andyslc
on: 08/12/2018 | 20:01

They sound charming. The sort of people who will always be around as well so no chance to do anything to their bins (which would of course be childish but deeply satisfying). Never had any problem neighbours in that age range...yet.

I like your idea of taking their bin to London and @slarti has a good suggestion that would probably see you in trouble because that’s how these things go it would seem. It’s only when things come to a head and the good neighbours get fed up with their complaints being ignored by police, councils etc and do something that somebody gets in the **bleep**, and it’s not usually the problem neighbours.

Locking the bins to something wouldn’t help unless you were about on bin day because they’d just wait until you weren’t there’s such is the hollow petty existence of such people. Maybe look up Colin Furze and see if he ll help? Random I know but he’s made flame throwers, 60mph mobility scooters and RC wheelie bins!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458548/British-inventor-designs-remote-control-wheelie-bin...

Id be tempted to go for a giant boxing glove on a spring type affair. Your CCTV footage would get you £250 on Youve Been Framed for sure!

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 27 of 37
by: eileenusher
on: 08/12/2018 | 20:19
And I thought some onmy street were bad, do as baconbutty says post your rubbish like Victor meldrew did through there letter box, just make sure cctv turned off at time tho. Lol.
Message 28 of 37
by: majorincident
on: 09/12/2018 | 09:07

@andyslc wrote:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3458548/British-inventor-designs-remote-control-wheelie-bin...

The Daily Mail Smiley Surprised  Here is a video of the bin in action.  I can't help but think that Colin Furze has perhaps too much time on his hands. Smiley LOL

The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars but in ourselves.
Message 29 of 37
by: standardbearer
on: 09/12/2018 | 09:56
@tooltrader
Harder to pay back if your hardly at home. One retaliation to neighbour and away for ages can lead to thrice in return.
Is it beyond trying to talk to them?
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 30 of 37