Community

COMMENTS on NOVEMBER 2018 CREATIVE WRITING CHALLENGE 😥 ~ PAIN ~ 😥

Started by: jesi23
On: 07/11/2018 | 18:12
Replies: 45

by: jesi23
on: 07/11/2018 | 18:12

Welcome to the COMMENTS THREAD!

Please post all comments in this thread, and keep the main thread reserved for your entries.

Entries should be your own work; if you decide to post anything written by someone else, please acknowledge their authorship. Only your first entry will be considered; you can submit ‘non-entries’ (labelled as such) in this thread if you wish.

Click to reveal

Please keep to a maximum 1500 words

The winner will be decided at the end of the month on the basis of ‘kudos’ received

No prizes except the satisfaction of appreciation and the joy of writing 

Please one entry per member

No abusive language please

Thank you to everyone who gets involved in this month’s CWC on the theme     PAIN

whether in submitting entries or in reading and commenting.

Everyone’s contributions are valuable and make this what it is!

Click to reveal
feel free to suggest topics  either in this thread or by Private Message to @jesi23

Please post your entries in the Creative Writing Challenge

ENTRIES thread for November

I am looking forward to reading all your contributions this month!

🤡 Jes

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 1 of 46
by: frenchielove
on: 07/11/2018 | 18:15

Thank you @jesi23 and for all your hard work with everything else you have going on 🤗💐

Message 2 of 46
by: pinkunykorn
on: 07/11/2018 | 18:22
Thanks for sharing.
Message 3 of 46
by: dolly247
on: 07/11/2018 | 19:55
Sorry x
Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 4 of 46
on: 07/11/2018 | 20:16

Oh @dolly247 that was a heartbreaking read my dear friend. So sorry 😔

Message 5 of 46
by: jesi23
on: 08/11/2018 | 15:54

Thank you for sharing, @dolly247

It has always amazed me how much the human spirit can bear ~ and how much pain itself is relative. What seems like a lot at one time is put into perspective by future pains being increasingly more intense and more devastating as life progresses.

I complained (?) when 5 that we ‘had to work soooo hard!’ at school (and made my grandmother quite worried) when what I actually meant was that I was finding it confusing and my mind was struggling to process the instructions. I was an undiagnosed dyslexic and was dyspraxic (clumsy child) as well despite being quite intelligent. 

@pokapoka93 Pain isn’t just physical or emotional due to grief or loss but caused by many factors. Thank you for your honesty. And you are SO right about even ‘water’ being a ‘chemical’ being a combination of Hydrogen and Oxygen! It has been a source of great danger, as well! There is a classic warning descriptive about the dangers of ‘di-hydro-oxygen’ quite apart from threats of drowning in less than an inch of the substance!

@andyxhill just to clarify ~ was your post meant to be an entry or a comment? I am happy to leave it as an entry if you want, but if it was a comment, if you go to the little circle with three dots in the left hand corner of your post, you can Report Content and ask that it be moved to this Comments Thread.

Jes 🤡

Please don't forget to come back after your problem has been resolved and select a best answer.
Also consider a kudos [+★] for any member who helped.
Message 6 of 46
by: dolly247
on: 08/11/2018 | 19:18
Oh @yvonnearmstrong. You are a credit and legacy to your Mam. Hugs. x
Don't worry about the things you can't change, only the things you can.
Message 7 of 46
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 08/11/2018 | 19:27
@dolly247

Thank you❤I've had tears in my eyes just writing it

Yvonne 💋
Message 8 of 46
by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 08/11/2018 | 20:13
@dolly247

Yours was just lovely🌹
Thank you
Yvonne
Message 9 of 46
on: 08/11/2018 | 20:15

At this rate @dolly247@yvonnearmstrong I shall be needing tissues in a bulk buy 🤗🤗❤️❤️

Message 10 of 46