Knowledge Base
Community

Channel 5 getting its programming ideas from gg gd?

Started by: revjonty
On: 25/03/2019 | 02:52
Replies: 25

by: revjonty
on: 25/03/2019 | 02:52

I've been flicking through the channels tonight looking for something worth watching (and failing).

To my surprise I've seen possibly the dullest idea for a program, and then seen it topped. 

Channel 5 has tonight aired both "Britain's favourite crisp" & "Britain's favourite biscuit".

This begs the question. Have the program makers given up on trying, and are they now scouring this forum for their ideas? 

Order a sim from here & get a bonus £5 credit upon activation

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 1 of 26
by: djgizzouk
on: 25/03/2019 | 05:49
@revjonty you have to be careful picking topics today ... im supprised they allowed these shows as the biscuits one may of been upsetting to people allergic to nuts (could contain nuts) and the crisp one could offend vegans and vegetarians and other groups offended by the other flavors
Message 2 of 26
by: standardbearer
on: 25/03/2019 | 06:27
Ah a cynical start to the morning
Fortune Favours The Brave S.P.Q.R
Message 3 of 26
by: frenchielove
on: 25/03/2019 | 06:44

Could be they are spying on us, cheese and onion btw

Message 4 of 26
by: djgizzouk
on: 25/03/2019 | 06:48
 @frenchielove cheese and onion are not vegetarian friendly as the cheese contains animal rennet... i dare not Google what rennit is
Message 5 of 26
by: francesjwhite
on: 25/03/2019 | 07:31
Cheddar in our fridge says suitable fur vegetarians, too.
Message 8 of 26
by: c_lockett
on: 25/03/2019 | 11:05

@djgizzoukwrote:

@revjontyyou have to be careful picking topics today ... im supprised they allowed these shows as the biscuits one may of been upsetting to people allergic to nuts (could contain nuts) and the crisp one could offend vegans and vegetarians and other groups offended by the other flavors

😂 @djgizzouk  It really wouldn't surprise me anymore. 

Message 9 of 26
by: claw
on: 25/03/2019 | 11:32

I was thinking the same, about a different channels show the other day there. They were eating lobsters on Still Game and I went between thinking "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU FOOLS! THAT IS A POTENTIAL PRIZE WINNING RACER!" to "I feel I am owed royalties for the use of the lobster." 

Message 10 of 26