Knowledge Base
Community

Clinical Hypnotherapy

Started by: k89bpa
On: 04/02/2019 | 19:38
Replies: 3

by: k89bpa
on: 04/02/2019 | 19:38

Does anyone have any recommendations of practitioners for this?

I'm not gonna go into why it's something I'm looking for, suffice to say that I need to do something about the way my brain is reacting to certain types stimulus because I'm not always as in control of that as much as I want to be anymore. 

And don't suggest the NHS, I stupidly did try them, stupidly because it was the same old, same old. They listened, talked about how my brain cannot cope with all the duress it has been put under, (entirely at their hands), and that's why I'm experiencing what I am experiencing, before sitting there and claiming I said something entirely different to what I actually said and when I attempted to correct them, insisted that I was wrong.

I wasn't wrong. I was recording the call precisely in case they attempted that **bleep** with me yet again. I listened back over a dozen times to be sure. I was not wrong. I was not mistaken. I definitely said what I thought I said. It was nothing more than yet another attempt to gaslight me and cause me to doubt myself and my sanity. If I can disguise the voices so they're unrecognizable but still understandable I'm gonna upload the recording to YouTube for the world because it's a **bleep**ing peach. 

So yeah anyway, the NHS is not an option. 

I want a recommendation, (or a number of them), from people who have experience of clinical hypnotherapy and who have found it to be extremely positive. 

Reading up about it I think it could actually help me, a lot, but it's so unregulated and has such bad press that I don't wanna pick a name from the phone book, I want someone who's actually helped and genuinely helped others.

Price and location is irrelevant, south west is preferred but honestly, I can't afford to be picky, if I have to travel to the other side of the country for someone decent I'll try and find a way to make it happen. 

Huawei P20 Pro | 9.0.0 | Data Plan: 180GB
My Public GDrive Folder
Message 1 of 4
by: nefarius
on: 04/02/2019 | 19:52

Can you be hypnotised? Apparently 25 percent cannot. I'd put myself in that category. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 2 of 4
by: k89bpa
on: 04/02/2019 | 19:58
I believe I can be @nefarius, there was an "entertainment hypnotist" I crossed paths with once upon a time who used me to entertain a crowd of rowdies.

I don't think I was merely playing along with the whole thing, if I was I must have been in a really **bleep**ing good mood that day for some reason because even back then I can't see it being something I'd be willing to entertain as willingly as I did.

I dunno though, maybe I'm kidding myself and it won't work, it's got a higher chance than "therapy" though so...

And I gotta do something because what's happening is **bleep**ing killing me.
Huawei P20 Pro | 9.0.0 | Data Plan: 180GB
My Public GDrive Folder
Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
by: nefarius
on: 04/02/2019 | 20:08

It's worth a go @k89bpa 👍

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 4