Knowledge Base
Community

Compensation Demand

Started by: mightymario
On: 06/12/2018 | 20:30
Replies: 6

by: mightymario
on: 06/12/2018 | 20:30 edited: 06/12/2018 | 20:31

I demand compensation for this network failure!

When I was unable to get on Facebook etc I had a tantrum and threw all my toys out of the pram and they broke.

Then when I couldn't send a text I threw my phone across the nursery and it smashed the mirror so now I'm going to have 7 years bad luck as well!

Message 1 of 7
by: misspage
on: 06/12/2018 | 21:17
😂😂😂
Message 2 of 7
by: subasht
on: 06/12/2018 | 21:23
very funny.. mate
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 7
by: gizzblue
on: 06/12/2018 | 23:03
Id blame Eric if I were you son .😅
Message 4 of 7
by: chrispduck
on: 07/12/2018 | 00:02

I too demand compensation for this network failure!

Due to the network outage, I was so furious at not being able to see someone had tweeted something about having broccoli for lunch, that I had a hissy fit and threw the brand new top of the range smartphone across the office where I work, hitting a newly painted wall with considerable force.

On my way across the office to pick up the phone I had to walk under a ladder which painters were using in the office, but fortunately, this bad luck sign did not affect the smartphone as I found it undamaged and still powered up.
However on picking the smartphone up off the floor I noticed the network was still down, and through no fault of my own I had what can only be described as a network related huffy outburst, causing me to throw the smartphone back down to the floor and stamp on it repeatedly, inadvertently cracking the screen and breaking the smartphone in the process.

Now I will never know if the tweeter liked broccoli or not, and to top it all off when my colleague returned to the office and I handed them the  broken smartphone, they shouted at me loudly and said I can never use their phone ever again.

Message 5 of 7
by: sp84
on: 07/12/2018 | 15:03
Due to the network outage and not being able to go online, I actually had to go out and speak to real people, and have actual conversations! I also read some books that I'd been meaning to read for a while, but finally had the time to do because I wasn't messing around on the internet! Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 7