Knowledge Base
Community

Depression.........

Started by: staciesnowden
On: 21/08/2014 | 04:09
Replies: 2605

by: staciesnowden
on: 18/12/2016 | 08:08
Very sprouty bumbums lol. I love sprouts haha.
Fresh carrots, parsnips, cabbage, runner beans, loooooads of crispy spiced up roast spuds(add garlic salt and periperi dry spices, sea salt. Cook for an hour or till golden coloured. Wen u bite into them roasties, its all light and fluffy. Nomnomnomnom Smiley HappySmiley Happy
Anyone found my marbles????
Message 2371 of 2,606
by: lufina
on: 19/12/2016 | 20:45

Merry Christmas πŸŽ„ to all my friends on here xx I hope you all manage to enjoy the holidays xx I'll be thinking of every single one of you guys xx big hugs and thank you all so much for all the support and kind words that you've shown me this year. 

Hopefully we will continue to see many more Christmases and New Years in together xx all the best for 2017 xx 😘 

Message 2372 of 2,606
Highlighted
by: nat9319
on: 20/12/2016 | 00:40
I found my car! πŸ˜€

I decided on the drive back to take the back roads to give it a bit of a push & just my luck, the police were doing spot checks, being near Xmas & all, don't want any more drink drivers on the roads...

My heart sank as I was signalled in... I could tell what was gonna happen & I was right...

Bloody Β£500 fine. Just what I needed... But, I still have the car, they basically couldn't be bothered to get it towed, so, yay me!

@caro120, I got it took down, I knew I would, but they refused to tell me who they quoted, but I know none of my friends would say 'consuming', so it must've been the police after they'd spoken to my friend...

And to everyone, I'm not gonna be around much til next year, all the talk of New Year's messing with me a bit so I'm shutting myself away for a little while, just letting you all know so you don't worry about me ☺

I've got my Jackahuahua to keep me busy for the time being, I'll find my other dog too (She was dognapped BTW)

We're already on the 20th! I can't believe how fast it's come around - Coma or not Smiley Wink

Anyways, have an awesome few days - My fine is for using red diesel just incase anyone wondered, I'm a terrible person I know πŸ˜‡

πŸ’™
Message 2373 of 2,606
by: caro120
on: 20/12/2016 | 06:04

nat9319 wrote:

I found my car! πŸ˜€

I decided on the drive back to take the back roads to give it a bit of a push & just my luck, the police were doing spot checks, being near Xmas & all, don't want any more drink drivers on the roads...

My heart sank as I was signalled in... I could tell what was gonna happen & I was right...

Bloody Β£500 fine. Just what I needed... But, I still have the car, they basically couldn't be bothered to get it towed, so, yay me!

@caro120, I got it took down, I knew I would, but they refused to tell me who they quoted, but I know none of my friends would say 'consuming', so it must've been the police after they'd spoken to my friend...

And to everyone, I'm not gonna be around much til next year, all the talk of New Year's messing with me a bit so I'm shutting myself away for a little while, just letting you all know so you don't worry about me ☺

I've got my Jackahuahua to keep me busy for the time being, I'll find my other dog too (She was dognapped BTW)

We're already on the 20th! I can't believe how fast it's come around - Coma or not Smiley Wink

Anyways, have an awesome few days - My fine is for using red diesel just incase anyone wondered, I'm a terrible person I know πŸ˜‡

πŸ’™

I thought you were going to say over the limit, be careful cos substances stay in blood longer than you think..I had a disasterous weekend once, had coup pints up pub and wasn't eating, got pulled over and maybe they messed up the test cos felt sorry for me, lucky to get away with a slapped wrist..at least on a bike the most likely person you hurt is yourself and I was prob just borderline..

Sorry you lost your dog, these people are despicable...

Yep we're having a quiet one, finally finished cards to be sent so some of those will be late, do I look bovvered?  It's the season rather than the day I think...and a lot are donating to charity rather than supporting the card and postal companies..shame though cos artists need to work too!

Message 2374 of 2,606
by: frenchielove
on: 20/12/2016 | 09:45

Glad you found your car love, and that you felt ok to come on here and tell us @nat9319 I would say, have a Happy Christmas but I know probably not? I hope you find some joy in your family and dogs and that gorgeous neice. God bless and keep you safe x

Message 2375 of 2,606
on: 20/12/2016 | 16:59
You're welcome Smiley Happy
Christmas sprouty bumbums, tis funny Smiley Wink
Message 2376 of 2,606
on: 20/12/2016 | 17:02

Hello my friends. 

How r we all today?

I hope u r all good. 

Nearly christmas, this year has flown by so fast Smiley Sad 

The older u get, the quicker life flies by. 

But do we become any wiser tho. Lol 

Ill let ya know boxing day, with my hangover. Only time i drink alot. 

So excited cant wait Smiley Happy

Message 2377 of 2,606
by: missblue888
on: 20/12/2016 | 17:52
Depression in the 21st centruy is normal as most people experience through different things. For example parents due to financial issues and being hurt by people they love the most. Young children experience it at school through bullying and being hated by others. Therefore my advice to you would be words can hurt people so use them wisely to save lives.
Hi guys im really helpful and friendly
Message 2378 of 2,606
by: lufina
on: 20/12/2016 | 20:13

@missblue888 I wouldn't say depression is "normal" - far from it. It far far more intricate than that my friend. Words can indeed hurt you but depression is an illness that has many symptoms.  Some unfortunately far more serious than being worried about what people are saying or how to pay the next bill or how to get ur kid the latest trainers etc. The mind is a powerful tool - -and when it's not working as it should it's very hard to recover.  Unfortunately my son lost his battle with depression πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ’” so for each and every one who's suffering or who's caring for someone who is suffering then you have my upmost love and respect. I pray one day that you all will come through this awful illness xx love you all my friends xx 

Message 2379 of 2,606
by: jr941
on: 20/12/2016 | 20:18
Awe hope you feel better soon!
Message 2380 of 2,606