Community

Depression.........

Started by: staciesnowden
On: 21/08/2014 | 04:09
Replies: 2605

Highlighted
by: frenchielove
on: 18/02/2017 | 23:17

So sorry @staciesnowden last thing, you were much brighter. So glad your daughter is helping you love. Stay strong and keep posting x

Message 2511 of 2,606
by: suheluddin2
on: 19/02/2017 | 01:03
I agree with you were always here for anyone and everyone.👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦👨‍👦‍👦
Note: If someone has answered your question in 'Ask the community', please mark it as 'best answer’, then we know you're sorted
Message 2512 of 2,606
by: mariethomas12
on: 19/02/2017 | 15:33

I myself has suffered with it. I was on tablets. But then in 2013 i was told i had b.p.d which also doesnt help the depression and my doctor wont put me on anything because of the b.p.d.  so i have to take each day as it comes. At the moment doesnt help that i have a friend that continues to lie to me and makes me out to be the bad one.

This happened yesterday and since then ive been in tears etc. I dont sleep hardly because of insomnia so its just one big circle. 

And its horrible. If it wasnt for my children i would cut ties with this person but cant because we have children together. 

Message 2513 of 2,606
by: staciesnowden
on: 05/03/2017 | 20:33

Hello my friends. I'm sorry Ive not been here for a while. Been trying to sort my life out. Not got very far tho. 

Anyone found my marbles????
Message 2514 of 2,606
by: nancaz
on: 05/03/2017 | 20:40
Hope you are feeling a better.
Order a Free SIM with £5 credit.
https://www.giffgaff.com/orders/affiliate/nancaz
Message 2515 of 2,606
by: andyslc
on: 05/03/2017 | 20:42
Or maybe you are as strong as you thought or at least stronger than you think because here you are again still fighting and still looking out for people on here @staciesnowden. Glad to see you're back. Small steps.
Veni vidi dormivi
Message 2516 of 2,606
by: staciesnowden
on: 17/03/2017 | 01:54

Hello my Beautiful Giffgaff friends 👋

How are you all doing?? I hope u r all ok.

And is your depression any better now. 

Ive not been er for a while. Needed timeout from everything. Its all to overwhelming for me n not coping with the big changes in my life atm.

I'm getting there. Tiny steps at first.

Anyone found my marbles????
Message 2517 of 2,606
by: qas_
on: 17/03/2017 | 02:22

Take walks and appreciate nature: One major feature of depression is that it takes hold of sufferers and drains their mental vitality. It is common to find that depressed individuals lose the zeal to interact with people, recede into their own mental shells or confine themselves to their homes, thereby further plunging themselves into the hold of depression. Although it is not as easy as it seems, taking walks and appreciating nature will definitely uplift the spirit and lighten the mood. Speaking from personal experience, I can say seeing the beauty of God's creation and appreciating things as simple as the interaction of birds in the sky, the scenery of the land can be a step towards walking out of depression. 

Message 2518 of 2,606
by: ceecee2110
on: 17/03/2017 | 12:48

Hi @staciesnowden

Depression is a very hard thing to deal with,  I hope you feel better soon and that you stay strong.

Take care

Message 2519 of 2,606
by: vincentsept
on: 17/03/2017 | 13:40

It's difficult admitting to myself that I need help. Used to be strong man, I used to be and advisor to friends encourager helper to my family all my life, and now total failure I dont know how to deal with my weaknesses, now I am always nervous feel shattered - I don't how to cope with life anymore . Everyday seems to get closer to it my demise .

I have PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder) from my time in the various stressful jobs.
I have had so many accidents incidents happen to me, an abusive relationship,  health problems, dismissed from jobs repeatedly debt . . . all these things break you down . Feeling worthless and a failure, I am ready to do what it takes. I have tried take my own life many times. How do I cope with this ? any way out from this hellish life.

Message 2520 of 2,606