by: bazthebear2
on: 05/12/2018 | 14:20
These door staff get worse.
Baz The Bear
Supporting Wildlife Worldwide
Message 11 of 17
by: majorincident
on: 05/12/2018 | 14:24

Bouncers are just licensed street brawlers.

If a democracy cannot change its mind, it ceases to be a democracy. David Davis, Conservative MP
Message 12 of 17
by: darrenperfett
on: 05/12/2018 | 16:12
I have seen many brawls in and out of pubs/clubs over the years, I've met some really good doorstaff and also the less desirable ones, I was in a club in Guildford called Cinderella's decades ago, when one big bloke had an argument and wrestled with two huge bouncers, one about 6ft6 and the other 7ft, they took him through the fire exit, and as the doors were still swinging open and shut, you could see them pummeling him in the back alley, another incident with another venue , involved a bouncer being done for manslaughter, he apparently threw a harmless drunk out the door, who in turn landed on the steps , breaking his neck killing him instantly.luckily I've always managed to drink sensibly and avoid getting on wrong side of them, although being a regular at one or two venues get to know them, nowadays I usually just go out with partner,and tend to look after her,as I know my limits, and tend to go out where she lives, she knows lots of people including one or two of the local female bouncers etc.
Message 13 of 17
by: contro
on: 05/12/2018 | 18:24

I see them in my gym and hear them talking I wouldn't mind but they're half the size of me yet talk so big lol 😁 

Message 14 of 17
by: andyslc
on: 05/12/2018 | 19:14

Sacked? I hope they face criminal charges. Bouncers are entitled to use reasonable force. Nothing I saw in that video was reasonable or lawful. That the crowd were cheering them on was disgraceful.

Nothing I saw in that video amounted to minimum force required, Im not even sure that any of it was an approved technique. Kidney punches when someone is on the floor? Punches to the head even when the individual was trying to get away? Dragging them back in for more beatings? 

A high vis vest and a silly armband give no one the right to deal with a situation like that. They are not above the law.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7884429/video-bouncers-beat-clubber-street/

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 15 of 17
by: andyslc
on: 05/12/2018 | 19:16

@andishdi Watch the video. Nothing justifies that.

Veni vidi dormivi
Message 16 of 17
by: weejuls
on: 05/12/2018 | 20:20

Mindless thugs. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 17 of 17