Knowledge Base
Community

Front teeth ๐Ÿ˜ข

Started by: youngchick
On: 11/02/2019 | 19:16
Replies: 55
Reply

by: youngchick
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:25
@o_o been today and had impressions hopefully next Monday 2 new front teeth ๐Ÿ™ But at least he's cemented old one in for moment cuppa tea prefect ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Message 31 of 56
by: youngchick
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:26
@pinks29 ooo nooooo
been today and had impressions hopefully next Monday 2 new front teeth ๐Ÿ™ But at least he's cemented old one in for moment
Message 32 of 56
by: youngchick
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:27
@harrryjulie1 been today and had impressions hopefully next Monday 2 new front teeth ๐Ÿ™ But at least he's cemented old one in for moment
Message 33 of 56
by: c_lockett
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:27

@youngchick wrote:

@c_lockett been today and had impressions hopefully next Monday 2 new front teeth ๐Ÿ™ But at least he's cemented old one in for moment

That's good @youngchick at least you'll be able to get by for now. Nothing worse than having problems with your teeth. 

Message 34 of 56
by: youngchick
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:29
@caro120 I looked like one but glam lol
been today and had impressions hopefully next Monday 2 new front teeth ๐Ÿ™ But at least he's cemented old one in for moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Message 35 of 56
by: sha_shah1
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:30

@youngchick

wish you good luck stay happy 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 36 of 56
by: sweetpotato97
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:39
Ouch! I feel for you
Message 37 of 56
Highlighted
by: caro120
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:44

@adventure17 wrote:

That's a pain.
I had one of my front lower ones come loose and eventually come out completely.

I bought a replace your own tooth kit from ebay, and have a DIY one in there at the moment.
I'm surprised how good it is.
Been in 2 or 3 weeks and seems fine Smiley Wink

not heard of that, how does it work?

 

tried a temporary filling kit years and years ago, it fell out pretty quickly.  dangerous really cos if any tiny hole you quite likely end up with abscess, teeth are a gateway to bone and blood vessels and it all ends up in brain!

 

hubs had clip ons made and they brilliant, dentures were complete waste of ยฃ175 but he wouldn't go back and complain...

Message 38 of 56
by: caro120
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:51

@pinks29 wrote:

Sorry to hear that, I had that happen on the way to a TV show audition, had to stand up and talk about myself, first thing I said was does anyone have any super glue was lisping because it was my top front teeth, needless to say I didn't get on the show.

Rotten luck and you'd think they'd give you credit for soldiering on and still turning up..

 

I hate the way telly is getting more about appearance and less about ability.  One presenter in particular neither of us can make out what she's saying, pronounces things really oddly!  Nice and slim but was jittery when started and god knows how she got the job...not improved much either over quite a long time...she lets the team down I think.

 

It all seems very intense and lots of politics.  Were watching prog on social media endorsement the other day, some off telly and pushed all the time to get involved in advertising, one said about 70% of products she just wouldn't get involved in like gambling, her conscience wouldn't sit well with it.  Good for her, protecting her image too and that still leaves 30% of kosher stuff to get involved with..

 

Better luck next time and let us know when get good offer or when you're on?

Message 39 of 56
by: caro120
on: 12/02/2019 | 18:56

@youngchick wrote:

Feeling sad snapped my bridge (front teeth ) ๐Ÿ˜ข

How did they snap?  Not had bridge yet, not sure if got viable teeth to attach them to.  Way things are going will be down to soft food and then dentures at end but hey, been lucky and they've done me proud really.

 

Yep did work with lady had lot of crowns and bridges, think work was done around same time and she was fearful that it might break down all at same time, so darn expensive and not sure dental insurance is very helpful?  I think of it like gambling, they maybe set the premium according to risk and have a much better experience of judging how things will go than we mere mortals.

 

Lady worked with kids too and they can be quite judging, so appearance more important in that profession.  Shame really isn't it, what's inside is just as important as outside, knowing that would of avoided at least one silly mistake lol!

Message 40 of 56