Gentle reminder to dog owners

Started by: frenchielove
On: 23/12/2018 | 16:40
Replies: 25

by: yvonnearmstrong
on: 24/12/2018 | 11:38
@frenchielove

Great advice👏

We always make sure coco and sky are not eating things they should not be eating so we'll be keeping an eye on them😉
Yvonne
Message 21 of 26
by: snowman1888
on: 25/12/2018 | 23:39

@dolly247 wrote:

Nice one @frenchielove. I forget that other people don't know about raisins and dogs. It's become such a habit with me, not buying for me anything that is harmful to doggies, that it surprises me other dog owners aren't aware. x

Well...   There we go  @dolly247    You learn something every day, i never knew that raisins where harmfull to our best friend our little doggies, not that he ever recieved a raisin anyway.   this calls for an information on what foods harm mans best friend thread....  at christmas time, and all year round..... Smiley Wink   

Message 22 of 26
by: 7whales
on: 26/12/2018 | 07:34

Onions, both raw and cooked. Definate NO NO for dogs and possibly other animals.

They can be dangerous to your pets.

Outdoors be careful with your pets near vehicles, even in a garage. De-icing fluids or window washer fluid, plus radiator fluids that may have spilled while filling a car's reservoirs, are extremely dangerous to your pets.

7whales.

Message 23 of 26
by: mahooli
on: 26/12/2018 | 07:36

I lost my second dog to chocolate poisoning when she raided my handbag, had another chocolate incident not too long ago. Thankfully all was ok with them this time around.

Message 24 of 26
by: dory85
on: 26/12/2018 | 07:40

Thanks for the advice my dog has a iron guy eats anything he absolutely funny bless him but I do keep eye on what he eats he more allergic to dog treats then human foods lol 😂 

Message 25 of 26
by: frenchielove
on: 26/12/2018 | 07:50

Thank you for all your replies, so sad to hear that @mahooli I know of someone who lost their dog, he raided the chocolate under the tree 😞 yes that is true about onions @7whales my dear mum God bless, thought she was being helpful by giving my dog a grape. NO!!!! Luckily, he passed it whole. 

Message 26 of 26