Knowledge Base
Community

Good value v cheap

Started by: richardsononline
On: 11/12/2018 | 09:50
Replies: 14

by: hdavey17
on: 11/12/2018 | 11:55

I’ve never had any issues regarding Giff Gaff (apart from the fiasco last week 😫). 

I always have good connection, I find the goodbags good value, never get unexplained charges etc. 

We all have different needs from our phone provider and I’m sure phone location plays a part in those who are not receiving as good service as they expect to. 

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 11 of 15
Highlighted
by: themzbiker
on: 11/12/2018 | 12:14
giffgaff is the best value network in UK as for compensation people who ask for that are a joke it's just greed at the end of the day
it was only off for one day if people can't do without their phone for just a day they need to get a life
I've been all over the UK since being a member of giffgaff and had fantastic 4G signal every where I've been so can't see why people moan unless its all they ever do again they need to get a life
Message 12 of 15
by: gvmhb
on: 11/12/2018 | 12:33
Where I am out in the countryside o2/Giffgaff signal is the best, and a friend who lives 5 miles away can't get any signal at all on any other network. When I visit I can still use data there.
There's probably pros and cons with all networks - you have a choice, use which suits you. At least with GG you're not locked into anything.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 13 of 15
by: mydrawer
on: 11/12/2018 | 14:06

The more people on the o2 network, the more strain its under. Which causes alot of the slow down and issues - investment needed

Message 14 of 15