newcomer

Harlem Shake (Google Chrome Only)

[ Edited ]

ok go to the main forum page then right click and go to inspect element

Then paste in this code in the console section and hit enter

The code

javascript&colon;(function(){function c(){var e=document.createElement("link");e.setAttribute("type","text/css");e.setAttribute("rel","stylesheet");e.setAttribute("href",f);e.setAttribute("class",l);document.body.appendChild(e)}function h(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(l);for(var t=0;t<e.length;t++){document.body.removeChild(e[t])}}function p(){var e=document.createElement("div");e.setAttribute("class",a);document.body.appendChild(e);setTimeout(function(){document.body.removeChild(e)},100)}function d(e){return{height:e.offsetHeight,width:e.offsetWidth}}function v(i){var s=d(i);return s.height>e&&s.height<n&&s.width>t&&s.width<r}function m(e){var t=e;var n=0;while(!!t){n+=t.offsetTop;t=t.offsetParent}return n}function g(){var e=document.documentElement;if(!!window.innerWidth){return window.innerHeight}else if(e&&!isNaN(e.clientHeight)){return e.clientHeight}return 0}function y(){if(window.pageYOffset){return window.pageYOffset}return Math.max(document.documentElement.scrollTop,document.body.scrollTop)}function E(e){var t=m(e);return t>=w&&t<=b+w}function S(){var e=document.createElement("audio");e.setAttribute("class",l);e.src=i;e.loop=false;e.addEventListener("canplay",function(){setTimeout(function(){x(k)},500);setTimeout(function(){N();p();for(var e=0;e<O.length;e++){T(O[e])}},15500)},true);e.addEventListener("ended",function(){N();h()},true);e.innerHTML=" <p>If you are reading this, it is because your browser does not support the audio element. We recommend that you get a new browser.</p> <p>";document.body.appendChild(e);e.play()}function x(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+o}function T(e){e.className+=" "+s+" "+u[Math.floor(Math.random()*u.length)]}function N(){var e=document.getElementsByClassName(s);var t=new RegExp("\\b"+s+"\\b");for(var n=0;n<e.lengthSmiley Wink{e[n].className=e[n].className.replace(t,"")}}var e=30;var t=30;var n=350;var r=350;var i="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake.mp3";var s="mw-harlem_shake_me";var o="im_first";var u=["im_drunk","im_baked","im_trippin","im_blown"];var a="mw-strobe_light";var f="//s3.amazonaws.com/moovweb-marketing/playground/harlem-shake-style.css";var l="mw_added_css";var b=g();var w=y();var C=document.getElementsByTagName("*");var k=null;for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){if(E(A)){k=A;break}}}if(A===null){console.warn("Could not find a node of the right size. Please try a different page.");return}c();S();var O=[];for(var L=0;L<C.length;L++){var A=C[L];if(v(A)){O.push(A)}}})()

Remove the smiley and put ; ) but without the space

rookie

Re: Harlem Shake (Google Chrome Only)

Thanks
Kudos: 3,110

I must be doing something wrong? I have added the ; ) (without the space) where you said...

ReferenceError: javascript is not defined
  1. argumentsArray[1]
  2. get messagefunction () { [native code] }
  3. get stackfunction () { [native code] }
  4. set messagefunction () { [native code] }
  5. set stackfunction () { [native code] }
  6. type"not_defined"
  7. __proto__Error
I'm back on the community as Oddeas!
Topics: 516
Kudos: 681
Blog Posts: 0
Deals: 2
Mobile Phone: Blackberry 9360

[ Edited ]

Seem to be having a problem even when I edit out the smiley.

Get a free giffgaff Sim
Topics: 6
Kudos: 220

You also need to change the "&colon" to a ":" near the start and then it will work
Kudos: 3,110

[ Edited ]

I got it working...

Nearly died at first, speakers were loud.

That's actually pretty funny! Might have to do it to people sometime...

Looks even 'funnier' on facebook. Smiley Tongue

I'm back on the community as Oddeas!
Topics: 516
Kudos: 681
Blog Posts: 0
Deals: 2
Mobile Phone: Blackberry 9360

Haha, after a bit of faffing about got it to work. Amazing bit of code lol!
Get a free giffgaff Sim
newcomer

i cannot get it to work