on 01-03-2013 18:34
I have a dongle with a giffgaff sim, which is in my laptop, which has Windows Vista. Is there any way to create a hotspot to connect my wifi only tablet to?
on 01-03-2013 18:39
Try these steps, I can't try it because I'm on Windows 7 and have no wireless card
1. Click Start, Control Panel, Network and Sharing Center .
2. Click Set up a connection or network.
3. Click Set up a wireless ad hoc (computer-to-computer) network, and then click Next.
4. Enter a name for your network, choose a security type (WEP is probably fine, given that you're sharing your network with people you know), and then enter a security key.
5. Check the Save this network box, then click Next.
6. If you see a box marked Turn on Internet Connection Sharing, go ahead and click it.
on 01-03-2013 18:41
on 01-03-2013 18:48
This would allow you to use your dongle and make a WiFi hot spot
on 01-03-2013 18:59
not realy your best bet is to buy a mifi @ CEX bought mine for £30.00 a 3 mifi then i unlocked it