Knowledge Base
Community

How many points have you earned ?

Started by: hiteshjani
On: 11/03/2015 | 22:48
Replies: 4

by: hiteshjani
on: 11/03/2015 | 22:48
how many points have you earned with GG? How? How do you replay so quickly ? How do you find all those links quickly to help GGmambers?
Please don't forget to select this as your best answer if it's help Smiley Happy
Cheers !
Message 1 of 5
by: flaxvert
on: 11/03/2015 | 22:51

Fancy earning a bit of payback by helping around the forum and answering questions?  Then read on...

You could help out in the Help forum answering peoples questions and if you do please remember, Educators see all posts and replies. They then work their giffgaff magic to work out which replies are quality and which replies are just copied from earlier answers. They are a fantastic friendly bunch and VERY approachable. If your not sure of anything at all then pop them a question and they will happily guide you, as will we :smileyhappy: Contact them HERE

Now here is your part>>> :smileyhappy:

Read the WHOLE question PROPERLY!

Give quality answers fairly rapidly but much more importantly Accurately. It's not the speed of the reply, its the quality that earns you your payback.

Answering a question an hour after its been asked but adding nothing new is pointless, and could even see you  lose payback. ALWAYS read the replies of others before posting.

Do your research, get your info correct and laid out in a format that will be informative and easy to read. "Dnt ansa a Q lk dis" Not all of us were brought up wiv txt spk. DON'T SHOUT!! Don't use upper case.

Answering a question with a question is fine if the asker (OP) was a little vague. He wants settings, you ask "For what phone?". That's OK.

Always be factual.  Do a search yourself to confirm what you thought. Don't say "I think it might" if you haven't got a clue. If your not sure DON'T REPLY. Others may read the question that DO have a good idea if it will work.

There are times on obscure questions when there could be multiple different solutions so a "Try this first it might work, if not then let me know" answer is a good route to go down. Process of elimination.

And ALWAYS check back on a question that you have replied to, in case the asker has replied with more information! Subscribe to topics to get updates on new replies left. 

And remember, "Ask An Agent" is ALWAYS a last resort (in fact i've never used it) even with account issues, try all avenues before shoving them toward an agent :smileywink:

Giving out sims and sharing your referral link are great ways to earn payback but make sure you know what deals they can expect as these do change occasionally :smileyhappy:

Also get on over in to the Social section and get involved. Eds are always looking to give out a little pocket money to peeps who go above and beyond in entertaining and informing the masses there! And then there is the Blog Wall where they can sometimes slide some cash your way! http://community.giffgaff.com/t5/Blog/bg-p/giffgaff If you fance yourself as a blogger/vlogger then PM myself or an educator! 

Have you seen the competitions in the Social General Discussion thread? :smileywink:

Have fun, be nice and earn a few pennies :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic src="https://www.giffgaff.com/styleguide/images/banner/02b_550x80.png" width="550" height="80" alt="Get a free giffgaff Sim" >
Message 2 of 5
by: zaynab03
on: 11/03/2015 | 22:56
What @flaxvert said 😉
Message 3 of 5
by: kimchi
on: 11/03/2015 | 22:59
I've not been very active recently to be honest; I've earned £30 so far....But when I am,I aways make sure to read the question properly so that I can answer appropriately. If I don't know the answer, I just leave because I know I won't be of much help Smiley Happy
Most of the links, I know by heart...well my my phone auto fills them for me 😊 it's a little cheat but I know that they are suitably tailored to the question ^^
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 4 of 5
by: moshav
on: 11/03/2015 | 23:10

Giving the right answer is not cheating anyone.

Message 5 of 5