Knowledge Base
Community

How to say to boss

Started by: pinkprincess116
On: 02/02/2019 | 06:33
Replies: 25

by: frenchielove
on: 04/02/2019 | 12:57

So @pinkprincess116 have you confronted your employer and what is their excuse? 

Message 21 of 26
by: eileenusher
on: 04/02/2019 | 13:33
Quite simply phone your boss up, and simply say I understand pay day is meant to be today, my pay has not be paid, please can check why, and tell me when I will be paid as my landlord is waiting for his rent, and I have other bills to pay, hopefully this will make them sort it for you, if not phone up Acas, as suggested by frenchielove they will speak to your employer, and take necessary steps to make sure you are paid, your employer is breaking employment laws and its contract with you which is another violation of workers rights if they do not pay you, or pay you on time without a good reason ie breakdown of pay system from them too bank, or an error like that is acceptable simply forgetting or thinking they can pay you when they want is not.
Message 23 of 26
by: eileenusher
on: 04/02/2019 | 13:36
So they tried to pay it on your debit card, noo it should go into your bank account you need to give them sort code and bank account numbers, a blocked card should not stop money being paid into a bank account, only money going out would be blocked, think there having you on there.
Message 24 of 26
by: dartgirl
on: 04/02/2019 | 14:10
If you don't tell him ,he might not know what's happened, sure he will sort it out, don't leave it any longer.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 25 of 26
Highlighted
by: basil1921
on: 04/02/2019 | 14:38
You are entitled to your wages. This is one of the problems of working somewhere with no union - union reps are there to stand up to bad bosses on your behalf.
Message 26 of 26