Knowledge Base
Community

I'M DEMANDING PIZZA!

Started by: extreme_one
On: 07/12/2018 | 21:41
Replies: 8

by: extreme_one
on: 07/12/2018 | 21:41

Thursday night is Pizza night in the Extreme household and so, after finishing work, I tried to order the usual from the local Rocco's.

Firstly I couldn't access the internet at all so I tried phoning. My calls kept on failing and so I sent a text but this, apparently, never arrived.

So we didn't eat Pizza last night.

We had to make do with some pasta, bacon lardons, mushrooms and grated mozzarella. It was lovely actually.

But it wasn't pizza!

I DEMAND giffgaff compensate me by arranging my pizzas for me next Thursday.

I shan't be asking again, it's the very least giffgaff can do as I was so inconvenienced.

If anyone knows the contact details of the CEO, I insist you pass this message on.

If my pizzas don't arrive on Thursday I will be contacting an Ombudsman and sharing this with my 24 followers on Instagram, which are mainly members of my immediate family.

Come on giffgaff, do the right thing!

Smiley Indifferent
Message 1 of 9
by: purple85
on: 07/12/2018 | 21:48
Loll i had pizza today😂😂😂
LIFE....live it...love it...learn from it.
Get a free giffgaff Sim
Message 3 of 9
by: 7whales
on: 08/12/2018 | 04:12

Now you've done and gone it, @extreme_one!

Just finished dindin but after reading your OP I'm now in the moodification for our favorite pieces'a pizza. Only problemation is that our usual pizzadeliveryprovider is now closed for the nighttime, since it's after 10:55 PM, so no possible delivery of our usually ordered Medium Pizza Supreme with all the toppings included and delivered in less then 30 minutoes or free.

So now we'll have to await until later tomorrow night (don't usually have pizza for brekkie) to enjoy the tasty slices, only this time in your honoration, we'll have them add many freshly caught anchovies for additional added flavorings.

At'll teach 'em at GG for messing about with us'es, at least until next time, when we then order an Extra Larger Supremeo.

How darey'em at GG for messing about with our DEMANDING demands that we apologise for in advantageous ordering at a laterer date.

Betcha they don't pull the plugs so fast next time, or even ever again whenst it happens once morely in the futureity.

7whales.

Message 5 of 9
by: frenchielove
on: 08/12/2018 | 07:58

And I hope when you get your compensation @extreme_one you order the biggest pizza ever with all the topppings too! 😂😂

Message 6 of 9
by: misspage
on: 08/12/2018 | 08:31

Omg, you better get that pizza. I shall be eagerly awaiting an update on thursday!!!

Message 7 of 9
by: goonerx2
on: 08/12/2018 | 09:25
People say Pizzas are not good for you but how come they taste so good. Just wish that supermarket pizzas tasted better.
Message 8 of 9
Highlighted
by: 7whales
on: 08/12/2018 | 10:04

@goonerx2, you have to remember to first remove the cardboard tray underneath the frozenly, freezedried, packaged, store bought pizza, before ovenating it at 375F. That way you only taste the original cardboard tasting crust of the pizza itself.

7whales.

Message 9 of 9